UND will always be our rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND will always be our rivals

Hey I have nothing against SDSU and I was all for your move to D1 and glad it is going well. But I do not know anybody in fargo
    who isn't thrilled that our real rival (und) is going to be joining us in D1 in short order. Hopefully they will get into the same league with us but even if they don't they will always be our real and by far most important rival. SDSU is a nice game and with the Marker even a bigger game than in the ncc days but it pales in comparison to UND. Most people around here just hate the Sioux - people around here really don't have that much passion for sdsu although they respect you as an athletic program and a school. You people need to get behind USD's move to D1 and make sure they get in your league so you too will have a real rival. To us ndsu-und fb is little notre dame against usc. NDSU vs sdsu is like Notre Dame against Purdue. A lot more important than playing a service academy but not nearly to the point of a real rivalry. Sorry - just the way it is. You want to be our main rival - we already have one.

Re: UND will always be our rivals

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a USD fan!

Comment

No thats just MplsBison aka MPLSioux trying his best to make people think we still want the whioux on our schedule. He's not even in Fargo and obviously doesn't know -hit. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I talk to who still talk about that game with SDSU last fall. That is thee most electric game I've even been to in the FargoDome and that includes games against the whioux. Don't get me wrong I wish them well in their transition but I'm glad as are many other Bison fans that we don't have them in the same conference as we are. The bickering and the BS was getting old.

Comment

For some people, a football game pitting NDSU and UND will always be the biggest game in town. For others, tired of the crap that goes with that game, other rivalries will be formed that will have their own meaning.

I'm not opposed to USD moving up to DI...nor am I opposed to SDSU playing USD...I prefer that SDSU and USD do not end up in the same conference.

Comment

I feel the same way about NDSU and und

Comment

Please say it isn't so. I was hoping we would never have to deal with this guy "MPLSIOUX" here at our site. He is always stirring people up over at the AGS site. If he isn't pontificating how beautiful the NDSU vs. UND games are going to be in the "near" future...he predicts 2009 by the way...he's arguing with everyone who doesn't like fieldturf that the stuff is the next coming of christ and everyone in the nation should have it. Heck, I like the idea of fieldturf for CAS, but the way he goes about it with other posters is sooooo over the top.
            The guy wears me out.
            I guess I will get some use out of my "ignore feature"!!

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

He was the first on my list. I'm not sure if Ucks will go on it or not, his comments are at least about SDSU-USD, I don't care about UND-NDSU.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
              X