SDSU Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Swag

Just wondering if anyone had found any cool new SDSU gear out there. I regularly check the bookstore site but it seems like the same old stuff.
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Re: SDSU Swag

I'd think (or I hope) that a lot of additional stuff is just waiting for the new logo to be decided on.

I hope . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

the new logo's look pretty bad...the best one( in my opinion) was the one from an alum in Brandon...and wasn't being considered.
      Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
      Muhammad Ali

Comment

Team (sport Specific) Visors, from what I have seen they should be real sharp looking. I prefer visors over ball caps and have been patiently waiting for some SDSU Visors (in school colors).
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I saw on the Texas State website that they are selling used football jerseys. Which got me thinking. We will have new Nike uniforms at SDSU. Anyone know if SDSU could sell the old ones? Do you think they would sell? Hopefully the bookstore will have some Nike replica Jerseys to sell, but if not the used jerseys could be a HOT item for fans.
          100 jerseys (est.) X $100 = $100,000 (if sold out) = one new fully endowed scholarship.
          We...ARE...STATE!
          SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Football jerseys would be good. I think you would have to wait for one of those Athletic department fire sales. I should have really taken advantage of the one they had while I was there but unfortunately I did not.

I would really go for a pair of Jacks basketball shorts.

Comment

I found b-ball shorts on the bookstore site, but the coolest ones are on re-order right now. Unless you want the old logo, best to wait for the new stuff to come.

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/catalog_products.asp?mscssid=HFED60XKF1J28HEJT21W9 4D2XJ048S73

Comment

I hadn't checked out the shorts in a while thanks. Too bad they don't sell replicas of the real shorts, hopefully that will come with the Nike deal.

Comment

Working...
                X