SDSUFans.com Forum 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSUFans.com Forum 2.0

What you're reading here is the next generation of the SDSUFans.com Forum. It's fully integrated with the content management system I've been using over on the "blog" side, and best of all, uses an actual honest-to-goodness relational database backend, which will provide performance improvements as the Jackrabbit Nation continues to grow and evolve.

It will also help me, as I won't have to keep track of two different systems (the blog and the old forum software).

I'm just getting used to the new software myself, so feel free to come in and kick the tires.

For the time being, I have set up the system so that new users must be manually approved--until I get the various spam filters and other anti-spammer stuff tweaked and optimized. I hope to turn on automatic registration, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I plan to maintain the existing forum, but at some point I'll shut down posting over there and have people come over here.

I hope you enjoy the new Forum.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: SDSUFans.com Forum 2.0

Oh . . . if you have problems or questions, send an e-mail to:

admin
    - - at - -
    sdsufans.com

and I'll see what I can do.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: SDSUFans.com Forum 2.0

It appears that the new software doesn't understand the daylight savings time change this year. Oh, well. Not sure if I'll be able to do anything about that.

I have installed Private Messages (see User Functions over to the left). It may be about time to invite the neighbors over :mrgreen:
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X