Jackrabbit Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Checks

Kinda fun, too bad they don't have any branches in Kansas.

http://www.brookingsregister.com/mai...48&page=23

SDSU Jackrabbit checks debut at Home Federal

BY JILL FIER

After witnessing the popularity of its Brookings Bobcats checks, and hearing a number of requests from customers, Home Federal Bank now offers a check design featuring another local mascot.

South Dakota State University students, alumni and other Jacks fans now have the opportunity to show their school spirit and support scholarships at SDSU every time they write a check.

Jackrabbit check blanks, which feature the "Jacks No. 1" logo in the center and the intertwined SD in the top left corner, became available July 17. The design is only available through Home Federal Bank’s 35 locations throughout South Dakota and Minnesota. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Re: Jackrabbit Checks

I have had SDSU checks for over 2 years through our credit union. They are through Liberty checks. You can get a hobo, jackrabbit, or SDSU logo. They also allow a personal message which is: SDSU, South Dakota's ONLY D-1 University. I have gotten several comments on them.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I think most traditional banks use Deluxe (which is geared toward "national" logos) for their checks. 1stRow, nice check tagline, but you may have to change ONLY to "FIRST" if USD and/or Augie move up....

Comment

Yep, but I may wait until they are through their transitional period, just tick off a couple of buddies. I also told them I might just change it to SD's only REAL D-1 university. ;D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
        X