X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU President Search

I've heard two things:
    1) the list of finalists may be out as early as Friday, and
    2) if the person who's said to be the front-runner takes the job, there will be lots of very happy people in Jackrabbit Nation. That person sounds to me like a perfect, perfect, perfect fit for SDSU.

(And no, I don't feel any particular need to post the front-runner's name right at this moment. Plus, that would reduce the fun of rampant speculation for the next few days/weeks/months.)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: SDSU President Search

Those darned Global Moderators are known to tease like that.

Comment

The one name I have heard is someone who is most impressive. Filbert is right not to upstage the other candidates by posting a name now. But come Friday, I think we'll all be impressed with the field of candidates.

Comment

I know what you are all thinking, but let me squelch the rumors; I am not a candidate at this time.  Although, President 89rabbit does sound good.   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Why are carrots always dangled in front of Jackrabbits?

Comment

I have accepted the Presidency. Meet President Bubba!! ;D
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              I know what you are all thinking, but let me squelch the rumors; I am not a candidate at this time. Although, President 89rabbit does sound good. ;D

Go State!

Now 89rabbit is a Global Moderator. Who needs to be SDSU President when you can be Global Moderator?

Comment

89's new campaign slogan:

"SDSUfans.com uber alles!"
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Damn information police are back again this week it looks like. But can they keep this a secret better than last week's mid-con announcement? Only time will tell. Also time to get after my "sources".
                  I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                    Damn information police are back again this week it looks like. But can they keep this a secret better than last week's mid-con announcement? Only time will tell. Also time to get after my "sources".

I hope the secret will be kept until Friday. Considering all the efforts and people involved in this choice, it can only be an excellent choice when all is said and done. Those who have the itch to be the next president have applied and if its new blood from another part of the USA, I will be pleased. This is what has made Dr Miller special. She came, she listened and then she acted while many of our locals were still holding their hat in hand and were looking at their feet. Can we all say Mid Continent Conference membership?

Comment

if its new blood from another part of the USA
                      I am all for the new blood thing. I think it is too easy to pick the person that is familiar with us. The problem is improvements tend not to happen that way. Let's see what someone from the outside can do with what President Peggy started.

Comment

BEN STEIN FOR SDSU PRESIDENT!!! ;D ;D
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Yes, Ben Stein would make a excellent President, He gets my vote (if I had one)

Comment

Ben Stein is so 5 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                              BEN STEIN FOR SDSU PRESIDENT!!!  ;D  ;D

Ben Stein is a very smart and funny man. I think we have enough comedy with Underwear Man.

Comment

Working...
                              X