SDSU Vinatieri hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Vinatieri hat

I just "won" an SDSU autographed Adam Vinatieri hat. Before I volunteer what I paid for it I am curious as to what people here would bid on it. Let me know if you care to comment. I like the hat and it is for a good cause but I think most of you know where I am coming from.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SDSU Vinatieri hat

it might be better if you wanted to sell raffle tickets

Comment

A fan living in Indianapolis will gladly pay big money for that hat, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
        it might be better if you wanted to sell raffle tickets
        I don't really have any intention to sell it. If another "good cause" wanted it donated for auction I guess I would consider that. For now I have added it to my Roger Clemens autographed baseball. They remain nothing more than conversation pieces.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

If you paid me $2 and shipped it to me I'd take it off your hands.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
            If you paid me $2 and shipped it to me I'd take it off your hands.
            Your recent inability to kill threads has cost you a lot of cedibility in my mind. You get back on that horse and I'll ship the hat to you no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
              [quote author=CatchEmAll link=1175399451/0#4 date=1175478010]If you paid me $2 and shipped it to me I'd take it off your hands.
              Your recent inability to kill threads has cost you a lot of cedibility in my mind.  You get back on that horse and I'll ship the hat to you no questions asked.[/quote]

I tried the Frost Arena capacity one again. We'll see how well that went.

Oh, and I wasn't trying to kill this one. Send me the hat and $2, it's the best offer you'll get on that one of a kind Vinny hat. If you had pictures of Vinny working his "job" while he was in college, well then you'd have something worth some $$$.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                [quote author=jackmd link=1175399451/0#5 date=1175530719][quote author=CatchEmAll link=1175399451/0#4 date=1175478010]If you paid me $2 and shipped it to me I'd take it off your hands.
                Your recent inability to kill threads has cost you a lot of cedibility in my mind. You get back on that horse and I'll ship the hat to you no questions asked.[/quote]

I tried the Frost Arena capacity one again. We'll see how well that went.

Oh, and I wasn't trying to kill this one. Send me the hat and $2, it's the best offer you'll get on that one of a kind Vinny hat. If you had pictures of Vinny working his "job" while he was in college, well then you'd have something worth some $$$.[/quote]
                Well, you finally talked newbie moderator boy into locking that one, so I guess that counts as a kill . . . ;D
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Gee, Wally, I didn't mean to do it, honest!    Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver, 1963.

Comment

Working...
                  X