Southeast Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast Missouri State

The Jacks start a three game series against the Redhawks today at 2 pm. The broadcast will not be available on gojacks.com but you can listen to the SEMS broadcast on: www.kgir.com

Southeast is 2-1 following their opening series against Jackson State.

Go Rabbits!!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Re: Southeast Missouri State

I am unable to bring up the play by play. Has anyone had any success? Is the game still on? Any updates would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
      I am unable to bring up the play by play. Has anyone had any success? Is the game still on? Any updates would be appreciated.
      2-2 heading into the top of the seventh.

Comment

Thanks. Hopefully we can find a way to pull this one out. Go Jakcs.

Comment

Just got connected and what a time. Nick Adams hits 2 run triple to move the Jacks ahead 4-2. Sounded like it was his 2nd triple of the game.

Comment

Nick Adams hits a triple with runners on 1st and 2nd.  4-2 Jacks lead in the top of the seventh with no outs.  Southeast is currently making a pitching change.  That was Adams second triple of the day.

Go Rabbits!!

****1Bunnies beat me to it!!****

Comment

Thanks for the updates until I was able to get connected. It was appreciated.

Comment

Does anybody know why Tyson Fisher is not playing? This is the second game I've listened to and he hasn't been in the starting lineup either game. He's been one their best players and swings a great bat. I'm guessing he's battling an injury.

Comment

Kevin Morsching sets down in order in the bottom of the 7th. Still 4-2 Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21
                    Does anybody know why Tyson Fisher is not playing? This is the second game I've listened to and he hasn't been in the starting lineup either game.  He's been one their best players and swings a great bat.  I'm guessing he's battling an injury.
                    Tyson injured his wrist. He had 1 plate appearance on the Sac. St. trip and layed down a sacrifice bunt. I talked to him after the basketball game Tuesday and he is recovering fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                      [quote author=rjacks21 link=1172249508/0#7 date=1172267621]Does anybody know why Tyson Fisher is not playing? This is the second game I've listened to and he hasn't been in the starting lineup either game.  He's been one their best players and swings a great bat.  I'm guessing he's battling an injury.
                      Tyson injured his wrist. He had 1 plate appearance on the Sac. St. trip and layed down a sacrifice bunt. I talked to him after the basketball game Tuesday and he is recovering fine.[/quote]

Thanks 1bunnies!

Comment

We go down in order in the top of the 8th. Stay hot Kevin.

Comment

A little shaky in the last of the 8th. A strikeout, single, walk, a long fly out and and big strikeout to end the inning. Still 4-2 Jacks.

Comment

Tim Hanigan leads off 9th with a single. A few insurance runs wouldn't hurt. SE Missouri St. has the 4,5, and 6 hitters due up.

Comment

A walk puts runners at 1b and 2b with nobody out.

Comment

Working...
                              X