Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Black Hills area Jackrabbit Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Black Hills area Jackrabbit Fans!

It has been mentioned several times but it's worth mentioning again.  The Jackrabbit baseball team will be playing three games in Rapid City in just six weeks on April 20 @ 3 pm, April 21 @ 2 pm, and April 22 @ 1 pm.

It is important to have a good Jackrabbit turnout at these games, not only because they are the Jackrabbits, but  also to prove to the athletic and university administration that there is a good core of Jackrabbit fans in the western part of South Dakota.  If we want to have future Jackrabbit athletic events in the western part of the state we must show that there is sufficient interest.  Somewhere back in the archives of this forum there is a whole thread dedicated to the hope of seeing Jackrabbit basketball in Rapid City.  This Jackrabbit fan still thinks it is a good idea.

By the way, what is the proper etiquette for using a cowbell at a baseball game?

Re: Attention Black Hills area Jackrabbit Fans!

I'm hoping i will be able to make those games but cowbell or any noise makers will baseball go like this.. You want to rattle there pitcher so when he is in a jam thats when you want it the loudest also if for example your pitcher is about to strike out the side you would stand up and shake the cowbell also after your team has retired one of there batters (got an out)

The games are at Fitzgerald right???

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack
      It has been mentioned several times but it's worth mentioning again.  The Jackrabbit baseball team will be playing three games in Rapid City in just six weeks on April 20 @ 3 pm, April 21 @ 2 pm, and April 22 @ 1 pm.

It is important to have a good Jackrabbit turnout at these games, not only because they are the Jackrabbits, but  also to prove to the athletic and university administration that there is a good core of Jackrabbit fans in the western part of South Dakota.  If we want to have future Jackrabbit athletic events in the western part of the state we must show that there is sufficient interest.  Somewhere back in the archives of this forum there is a whole thread dedicated to the hope of seeing Jackrabbit basketball in Rapid City.  This Jackrabbit fan still thinks it is a good idea.

By the way, what is the proper etiquette for using a cowbell at a baseball game?
      I should be able to make it to all games except the Friday afternoon game. Work may get in the way. I'll bring a couple of other Jackrabbits along with me.

Comment

I'm so there (at least one of them). That would be awesome if they scheduled an exhibition game in Rapid City for women's basketball in the future

Comment

Working...
        X