Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton

Up next for the Rabbits, is the Creigton Bluejays.  The Bluejays are 8-6 on the season and spanked St. Louis 14-0 on Sunday.  Here is a link to their baseball site:

http://www.gocreighton.com/sports/co...p;sectionID=13

Don't forget you can listen to tomorrow's game on KJJQ (or the internet) from Omaha, first pitch is scheduled for 4 pm.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Broadcasts/Index.cfm

Go State!  

Re: Creighton

Creighton's press release:

http://www.gocreighton.com/sports/co...articleID=5725

Go State!

Comment

Jacks 2-0 Second inning

Comment

Middle of the 6th

SDSU 7 - Creighton 0

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
          Middle of the 6th

SDSU 7 - Creighton 0

Go State!  
          Botom of 6
          SDSU 7 Creighton 3

Comment

Bottom of the 7th

SDSU 12 - Creighton 3

Go State!

Comment

Final Score

SDSU 13 - Creighton 4

Go State!

Comment

Good to hear that the bats are starting to come alive. Impressive performance for freshman Mike Robinson on the hill. Great win Jacks now go and get Missouri State.

Comment

I heard Coach Christiansen did not even make the trip because he was ill.

Maybe he could take the rest of the season off!!!!

Congrats to him and the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks15
                    Good to hear that the bats are starting to come alive. Impressive performance for freshman Mike Robinson on the hill. Great win Jacks now go and get Missouri State.
                    Gotta second that. Great win for SDSU. I would love to see the program excel in the Mid-Con.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This big win over Creighton will help us with recruiting in the Omaha area. (Creighton used their entire bullpen tying to slow us down including their All American candidate Scott Reese. ) Our catcher Tony Martin is from Omaha. Tim Hanigan is from Lincon and Korby Mintken is from Blair (which is only 10 miles from Omaha) We are only staring 3 seniors with lots of good underclassmen. Jackrabbit Baseball is on its way up. We will more than compete in the Mid Con. This team is fun to watch. Quietly confident!!!!

Go Jacks !!

Comment

First, the women's bb in the WNIT. What next, the baseball group at the College World Series. Go Jacks.

Comment

I think SDSU found a good fit with head coach Christensen. A smart, young guy to take us throught the transition years and on into the Mid-Con. I like our chances in 2-3 years, the young guys being older. Maybe a nice new Student-Athlete Dev. Center to help draw some nice recruits in. Hopefully a full scholarship allotment as well. The glass looks half-full today!

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE
                            I think SDSU found a good fit with head coach Christensen. A smart, young guy to take us throught the transition years and on into the Mid-Con. I like our chances in 2-3 years, the young guys being older. Maybe a nice new Student-Athlete Dev. Center to help draw some nice recruits in. Hopefully a full scholarship allotment as well. The glass looks half-full today!
                            Fielding a top-notch baseball team at our latitude is quite a challenge. If you look at the teams that have typically done well in the NCAA playoffs, they are mostly from southern locales. The NCAA has taken steps to even out the playing field, so I'm hopeful that more northern teams will make it a dent in D-I baseball with SDSU being one of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X