Baseball in Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball in Sioux Falls

SDSU fans in SE South Dakota mark your calenders now. The Jacks will be at the Birdcage in Sioux Falls on April 18th vs the Gophers and on May 8th vs the Canaries. The U of M game is slated for 6 pm and the Canaries game for 7 pm. I plan to bring my family to both games. Get out and support the Jacks.

April 18th 6:05 pm SDSU vs U of Minn in Sioux Falls.

May 8th 7:15 pm SDSU vs Sioux Falls Canaries.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Baseball in Sioux Falls

Jacks will be playing Utah Valley St. at the Birdcage in Sioux Falls this weekend. Games are planned for all 3 days. First pitch Friday is at 3 pm, Saturday 1 pm, Sunday 12 pm. I hope to be there.

http://www.gojacks.com/
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Baseball in Sioux Falls

I GOT THIS EMAIL BUT DID NOT SEE IT POSTED ON THE BASEBALL SITE OR Alumni site (I also put it on the Alumni site so it wont get missed)

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Picnic time: 5:30-6:30 PM
      Game time: 6:30 PM

Picnic menu includes a choice of one entree (hot dog, pulled pork sandwich or
      hamburger), baked beans, potato chips and water/soda. Beer will be available
      for $1.00 per 12oz glass.

Picnic and Game Packages:
      All-Star Package: Includes a Suite ticket (box seat) along with the picnic meal.
      Cost: $25
      MVP Package: Includes an upper executive game ticket and the picnic meal.
      Cost: Adult: $12.00 & Children under 12 $6.00

Individual tickets for the game will also be available ranging from $6.00-$10.00.

To Register: Please contact the Sioux Falls Canaries at 605-333-0179 or
      use the Username: SDSU and the Password gojacks to register online!

Comment

Working...
      X