Gophers game moved to Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gophers game moved to Minneapolis

According to GoJacks.com, Wednesday's game against the Gophers has been moved to Minnesota.  First pitch will be at 3 p.m. and will be played at Siebert Field.  

This works out pretty well for me since I work about 5 miles away from Siebert Field.  It looks like I'll be leaving work early on Wednesday to cheer on the Jacks!

Go State!!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Re: Gophers game moved to Minneapolis

The Gophers are 19-6 on the season. Here is a link to their Baseball web site:

http://www.gophersports.com/SportSel...mp;SPSID=38638

Go State!

Comment

I'm going turkey hunting and wouldn't have been able to make the game so moving it doesn't really affect me. I would have liked to see it happen in Sioux Falls, though.

I am planning to attend the Canaries game.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
        I'm going turkey hunting and wouldn't have been able to make the game so moving it doesn't really affect me.  I would have liked to see it happen in Sioux Falls, though.

I believe they may have just switched home dates. I think Minnesota will come to SF on the 25th, they day we were supposed to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
          [quote author=jackmd link=1176735085/0#2 date=1176743037]I'm going turkey hunting and wouldn't have been able to make the game so moving it doesn't really affect me.  I would have liked to see it happen in Sioux Falls, though.

I believe they may have just switched home dates. I think Minnesota will come to SF on the 25th, they day we were supposed to go there.[/quote]

Reggie talked about that after yesterday's game. He said that was possible, but not a sure thing. I hope that is the case.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
            Reggie talked about that after yesterday's game.  He said that was possible, but not a sure thing.  I hope that is the case.

Go State!  
            I'm on call the 25th so again, it won't matter for me. Would be great for Sioux Falls, I think.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

both on the SDSU and minnesota website states that the game on the 25th is in minnesota

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Va...dule/Index.cfm

http://www.gophersports.com/SportSel...mp;SPSID=38639

Comment

Still hope that the Gophers may yet make their annual trip to South Dakota:

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArti...;ATCLID=866866

Minnesota-South Dakota State Game on Apr. 18 Moved to Siebert Field

Minnesota-South Dakota State Game on Apr. 18 Moved to Siebert Field

The Minnesota-South Dakota State game scheduled on Wednesday Apr. 18 has been moved from Sioux Falls, S.D. to Siebert Field. The game, which was originally scheduled to played at 6:35 p.m., will now be played at 3:05 p.m. . . .

The two teams will figure out what to do with the originally scheduled game between Minnesota and South Dakota State at Siebert Field on Apr. 25 at a later date. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Comment

Tied up 4-4 going into the bottom of the 2nd.

Comment

Any updates? I just got in my hotel room.

Go State!

Comment

Jacks lost 7-6
                      Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewayrabbit
                        Jacks lost 7-6

Go State!

Comment

Working...