• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW in the Mid-Con

According to this thread on bisonville:
    http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1156959371

And this article from Fort Wayne:
    http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...s/15398499.htm

IPFW seems to be in. Congrats. Is that good news or bad that we haven't heard anything yet?
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: IPFW in the Mid-Con

I posted earlier that a source told me we should hear something as early as tommorow. I thought an early decision was good news.

Now, i'm not so sure.

Comment

If Solari is still at the Argus he needs to make a call to the Mid-Con office and to IPFW. If he is gone than someone else needs to make a call. Well, maybe needs is to strong a word. Someone should make a call and ask about our status. At least I think this would be journalistically correct.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My little bird says all 3 will get invites today/tomorrow.

Comment

Could it be a simple matter that the Mid-Con wants conference officials to be present at each school when the invitation is officially extended? Kind of tough to be in northern Indiana and the Dakotas the same afternoon. That's my glass-is-half-full take, anyway.

Comment

We're in fellas. There was a good sized article in the Argus Leader today announcing that SDSU accepted an invitation into the Mid-Con. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! This is really going to get things going on the athletic level at State. WOOHOOO GO JACKS!!!!!

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...PORTS/60831024

Comment

I think it's funny that they left out IUPUI in that article as a conference member.

Comment

The article was written by Stu "Witless". No surprises in the article anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by valpotx
                  I think it's funny that they left out IUPUI in that article as a conference member.
                  There is nothing funny about shoddy work. Of course, it seems to be status quo for Stu when it comes to SDSU. Not whining here, just stating facts.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Several of the articles you guys have been linking either leave out IUPUI or Oakland. They really didn't research it well.

Comment

Does IPFW have a message board?

I've only seen one IPFW poster on Mid-Con boards. Good guy or woman, who provides lots of good info.

I would like to hear what their fans think about going to the Mid-Con.

Comment

Working...
                      X