'07-'08 Schedules on Mid-Con Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '07-'08 Schedules on Mid-Con Website

I went on to the site and poked around yesterday and found future schedules for most sports.

Here is the link:

http://www.mid-con.com/future/

You can start making your plans for conference games at Frost Arena and road trips!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: '07-'08 Schedules on Mid-Con Website

They even have up to the 2009-2010 season schedules pretty much done.... Sweet.

Comment

Uhh, I think they forgot to include USD on those future schedules. As I understand it they are all but in the Mid-Con so you would think they would be on the future schedules.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
        Uhh, I think they forgot to include USD on those future schedules. As I understand it they are all but in the Mid-Con so you would think they would be on the future schedules.
        You know, I was trying REAL HARD not to make a comment very similar to this . . . ;D
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
          [quote author=jackmd link=1167316046/0#2 date=1167360952]Uhh, I think they forgot to include USD on those future schedules. As I understand it they are all but in the Mid-Con so you would think they would be on the future schedules.
          You know, I was trying REAL HARD not to make a comment very similar to this . . . ;D[/quote]
          The USD fans probably think that they're actually SUU on those future schedules since they're going to replace them in the Mid-Con once SUU gets into the BS Conference along with UND and one of those Canadian schools. Remember, USD has it all figured it..... : : :

Comment

I see the men and women play a double header against NDSU on Jan 24

Comment

About half of the conference games will be will be doubleheaders. So take an extended weekend come to Brookings on Thursday for the guys game, doubleheader on Saturday and leave Monday night after the women's game.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                About half of the conference games will be will be doubleheaders.  So take an extended weekend come to Brookings on Thursday for the guys game, doubleheader on Saturday and leave Monday night after the women's game.
                I like these double headers, especially against NDSU. It'll make it much nicer for those of us who travel to be able to see the men and women play on the same night. I've seen the women play this year and a couple times last year. Saw the men once last year and won't be back for any games this year because of too many other weekend obligations/trips. Had planned on the home game vs. NDSU but that's not going to happen anymore. Next year it'll be much easier.

Comment

Working...
                X