Mid-Con Soccer and Volleyball previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Con Soccer and Volleyball previews

Working on some stories for next fall about the soccer and volleyball competition we face. It's safe to say the addition of NDSU, IPFW and us with bring a little more life into a weak volleyball and soccer conference. Although the research is a pain, I've got a good jump on the volleyball story.

Re: Mid-Con Soccer and Volleyball previews

Well I've found out the Western Illinois coach kind of has a negative attitude about things. Wish there was a good site for Western Fans to hear more about their program. Their coach makes it sound like their team is severely underfunded. Should be interesting to see the rest of the responses from around the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
       Wish there was a good site for Western Fans to hear more about their program.  
      Have you tried going on LeatherneckNation and asked the fans what they think about it?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBison
        [quote author=thebluehatman link=1176215052/0#1 date=1176739504] Wish there was a good site for Western Fans to hear more about their program.  
        Have you tried going on LeatherneckNation and asked the fans what they think about it?[/quote]
        That's the first time I've seen that link. I checked out the Voy.com site and that was kinda crappy. Thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Working...
        X