Hottest Jackrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest Jackrabbit

Now, this is written with the there are some in the stands who enjoy jackrabbit athletics for more than just the sports.
    So I am curious, from the ladies or gay men in the stands (anyone with an opinion for that matter), who is your favorite, hottest jackrabbit, past or present?
    Have fun...but remember, keep it clean.

Personally, I tend to be a QB/RB watcher, so in the past my eyes wandered over to Noel Bouche, Andy Rennerfeldt and Josh Ranek quite a bit. So that, of course, brings me to Cory Koenig.

Jimmy Rogers can be proud that he's got me to take notice of a Defensive Back.

A friend of mine is very much looking forward to Derek Domino in uniform, and all my jacks friends (faithful game attenders, all) wish the team wore their yellow pants all the time.

Re: Hottest Jackrabbit

Although she only competed in intramurals, gotta say my wife
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Jimmy Rogers can be proud that he's got me to take notice of a Defensive Back.
      Here's a reason why
      Another excellent reason

Comment

I'll take a risk that my wife is confident with my love for her.  Long before I even met my wife I had a little crush on Carleen Rose.  She didn't know me from a pair of her dirty socks but thats much more a reflection on me than her.

That was 15 years ago and I may regret typing this today.  Oh well.  
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I would have to say the Volleyball girls Not sure why but this weekend solidified my choice. They are quite attractive on and off the court. I must say Annie Adams, an incoming freshman for the team next year is quite attractive too as I had a chance to sit next to her last night she is gonna be a fun girl to watch.

Comment

Bluehat, I don't think you're very impartial after you rode along with the volleyball team up to Fargo.

Comment

I would have to say the majority of the volleyball girls while I was there. Does anyone remember Roxie, Bridget, or Liz? Also, the track girls were always fun to watch.

Comment

I forgot Nihart.

Comment

Since this is a thread about personal preferences, I'd have to say I always thought my wife, Macee Hulm, was one of the better looking girls at State. Had a crush on her ever since our freshman year when she, Ryan Miller and myself had weight lifting class with Coach Etter. She was a cheerleader for football and men's basketball for a couple seasons and did the uniform proud. As a redshirt freshman, we would occasionally focus some attention the cheerleaders' way while standing on the sidelines. With her, I'd list her best friends and co-cheerleaders Jen Stevens and Allyson Strochein (also student body pres later in school). Those three presented a pretty solid crew. Took me 3 years to finally get that first date with Macee, but it ended up working out in the end. Sorry if it's cheesy that I listed my wife. I will say that Jen and Allyson are right up there. Pretty gals - Allyson's still available if any of you remember her - works for the U.N. in D.C. if you're interested -

Also, I'd agree with Bitsbacker that the volleyball team was well represented in those days and I'm sure are today. Although Macee cringes when her name is mentioned, I dated Bridget for a while back in the day.
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

The only way I'd be the hottest Jackrabbit is if I was suddenly caught in a blast furnace! ;D
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                      Since this is a thread about personal preferences, I'd have to say I always thought my wife, Macee Hulm, was one of the better looking girls at State.  Had a crush on her ever since our freshman year when she, Ryan Miller and myself had weight lifting class with Coach Etter.  She was a cheerleader for football and men's basketball for a couple seasons and did the uniform proud.  As a redshirt freshman, we would occasionally focus some attention the cheerleaders' way while standing on the sidelines.  With her, I'd list her best friends and co-cheerleaders Jen Stevens and Allyson Strochein (also student body pres later in school).  Those three presented a pretty solid crew.   Took me 3 years to finally get that first date with Macee, but it ended up working out in the end.  Sorry if it's cheesy that I listed my wife.  I will say that Jen and Allyson are right up there.  Pretty gals - Allyson's still available if any of you remember her - works for the U.N. in D.C. if you're interested -    

Also, I'd agree with Bitsbacker that the volleyball team was well represented in those days and I'm sure are today.  Although Macee cringes when her name is mentioned, I dated Bridget for a while back in the day.  
                      MJA, does your wife read the chat board? You must have really screwed something up to post a butt kissing like that ;D

On a serious note, I remember in the early '90's the ladies always commented on a guy who wore #81 as being quite the looker. Anyone remember who that was??
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Two more for the ladies (sorry about the watermarks)

Cory
                        Andy

Now go out there boys and kick some Bison butt!!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                          [quote author=MilwaukeeJacksAlum link=1163267299/0#8 date=1163447336]Since this is a thread about personal preferences, I'd have to say I always thought my wife, Macee Hulm, was one of the better looking girls at State.  Had a crush on her ever since our freshman year when she, Ryan Miller and myself had weight lifting class with Coach Etter.  She was a cheerleader for football and men's basketball for a couple seasons and did the uniform proud.  As a redshirt freshman, we would occasionally focus some attention the cheerleaders' way while standing on the sidelines.  With her, I'd list her best friends and co-cheerleaders Jen Stevens and Allyson Strochein (also student body pres later in school).  Those three presented a pretty solid crew.   Took me 3 years to finally get that first date with Macee, but it ended up working out in the end.  Sorry if it's cheesy that I listed my wife.  I will say that Jen and Allyson are right up there.  Pretty gals - Allyson's still available if any of you remember her - works for the U.N. in D.C. if you're interested -    

Also, I'd agree with Bitsbacker that the volleyball team was well represented in those days and I'm sure are today.  Although Macee cringes when her name is mentioned, I dated Bridget for a while back in the day.  
                          MJA, does your wife read the chat board? You must have really screwed something up to post a butt kissing like that  ;D

On a serious note, I remember in the early '90's the ladies always commented on a guy who wore #81 as being quite the looker.  Anyone remember who that was??
                          [/quote]

Wife's mad at me, yes. Doesn't read the board, though. I always thought she was hot. What can I say? She went to visit her aunt this weekend and I put my foot down and am going to be hooking up the 'puter to the big screen to watch the game tonight. Just me and the 8 month old. She's a big Jacks fan, so no prob.
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                          X