What are you thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thankful for?

It's thanksgiving day, and since a thread hasn't been started for it yet what are you thankful for?

Personally, I'm thankful to be attending one of the best colleges in the nation. I'm thankful for a school with a dream and a drive for success. I'm thankful for good friends that I have made here at SDSU. I'm thankful for not having a hangover after a night of drinking with classmates downtown last night. I'm thankful for being a Jacks Fanaddict . I am thankful for what we have at SDSU and always looking to improve on that. I'm thankful for this great country and being able to have a choice. And I am thankful for my family and my Jackrabbit family.

What are you thankful for?

Re: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for many things...

First, for a loving God who has given me life... a fantastic family... and the fact I'm living in one of the most free nations ever created.

Now that the etherial is out of the way...

I'm thankful that I have a great job that allows me to talk sports and watch some awesome amateur, college, and high school games... and get PAID for it!

I'm thankful that I made that decision to send my application to South Dakota State University to become a freshman in the fall of 1994. It is one of the few decision that I have NEVER REGRETTED making!

I'm thankful that I'm going to be an uncle for the first time next year! Gets me off the hook from my mom from finding a wife and making grandbabies for her LOL.

I'm thankful for good friends, in the flesh and in cyberspace... good food... intellegent conversation... good music... and a sense of humor (even if most of it comes from the Mav Twins!)

I think I'm pretty darned blessed this year!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

There isn't much I'm not thankful for. That said, I'm most thankful for my wife, beautiful daughters and my son. Moreso, I'm thankful for our excellent health. I couldn't be thankful for any of that if I didn't have wonderful parents, siblings and in-laws.

The experiences from my university days at SDSU were a bridge to the relationships, discussions, and friendships established here and all are worthy of appreciation. My relationship with SDSU has added additional pleasure and enriched my life for which I am thankful, too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and especially to the student athletes, coaches, and staff who might be spending this day away from home. At least they are still with their family.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm thankful for everything we are blessed with in this country. Especially thankful for my Wife and family and that I was able to be a father, even if only for two short months. Thankful that God is providing another oportunity soon.

Happy Thanksgiving fans, athletes, coaches, staff and family!!

Comment

Working...
        X