Hobo Day Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day Shirts

I'm looking to purchase some hobo day shirts. Anyone have connections?

Re: Hobo Day Shirts

Contact somebody from the Advertising Club in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication. They made and sold the "Plowed" shirts that everybody had.

Comment

its going to be kinda hard to get hobo days t-shirts when hobo days was well over a month ago

Comment

Maybe you can find a few students willing to part with slightly used ones for beer, er, uh textbook money.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4
          its going to be kinda hard to get hobo days t-shirts when hobo days was well over a month ago
          Or maybe the advertising club has a few left they'd be willing to sell. Or maybe not. Isn't it worth a try? Apparently it is more important to make a smart-alecky comment than it is to try to help somebody who posted a legitimate question?

Comment

Originally posted by dr_jack
            [quote author=mango4 link=1165071376/0#2 date=1165203680]its going to be kinda hard to get hobo days t-shirts when hobo days was well over a month ago
            Or maybe the advertising club has a few left they'd be willing to sell. Or maybe not. Isn't it worth a try? Apparently it is more important to make a smart-alecky comment than it is to try to help somebody who posted a legitimate question?[/quote]

Usually the shirts sell out that week, its just going to be really hard to get a hold of one now since hobo days was a while ago. I talked to people that were selling shirts 3 weeks in advance and they had to reorder them like 3 times to make sure they had enough for everyone that wanted one

Comment

I talked to someone @ Skinner's and they have some. Last year I got a few around xmas time, but now my connections have garduated. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X