Message Board Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Board Names

Just wasting time...thinking about some of the nicknames used by posters on this board and decided to try out this new one:  Monterey Jack.  Now, that would be really cool if I was a Wisconsin Cheesehead or lived on the Monterey Penninsula in California.  But, just a South Dakotan.

Who thinks they have the coolest message board name?

Re: Message Board Names

My completely impartial, unbiased, objective, and carefully considered observation is that the coolest name on the board is Walrus. 8-) 8-) 8-)

GO JACKRABBITS
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus
      My completely impartial, unbiased, objective, and carefully considered observation is that the coolest name on the board is Walrus. 8-) 8-) 8-)

GO JACKRABBITS
      I agree, but you might try a new picture:

Use it if you like it!

Comment

Hey, Mrs. Walrus doesn't happen to be a nurse?

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey, Mrs. Walrus doesn't happen to be a nurse?

JBNJBQ

[/quote]

Nah, actually she's a cook and a redhead (at least for the last few years).  I didn't recognize the gal in the picture, she's probably from Omaha.
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
            [quote author=Walrus link=1166283563/0#1 date=1166285763]My completely impartial, unbiased, objective, and carefully considered observation is that the coolest name on the board is Walrus. 8-) 8-) 8-)

GO JACKRABBITS
            I agree, but you might try a new picture:

Use it if you like it!

[/quote]

Actually I did see that one when I was looking for a new picture and it is the right color, but I decided just to go ahead and have one taken.  Besides the reclining nude pose doesn't really fit the family friendly nature of this board. 8-)

Comment

Jacked Up seems like a name that would belong to a particularly handsome and intelligent guy. Further comment might undermine that contention, so I'll shut up now.  
              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
              X