Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

As some of you know my youngest Rabbit has been sick since Christmas Day and was admitted to Children's Mercy Hospital on New Years Day. I am happy to report that I got to bring my 2 1/2 year old daughter and wife home from the hospital today. It was a very good day at 89rabbit's house and I wanted to share the good news.

Go State!

Re: Good News

Great news, 89. Take good care of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
      As some of you know my youngest Rabbit has been sick since Christmas Day and was admitted to Children's Mercy Hospital on New Years Day.  I am happy to report that I got to bring my 2 1/2 year old daughter and wife home from the hospital today.  It was a very good day at 89rabbit's house and I wanted to share the good news.

Go State!  
      I wasn't aware she was ill and I am glad to hear the she is now home in the loving arms of her parents, that is the best place to heal. The perspective that can be provided by illness, especially affecting a loved one, should never be taken for granted. We will be thinking about your daughter and hope for a continued recovery.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I also was unaware of the illness. Congrats 89, take care of them both!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I did not know that, but I am glad that you have gotten away from the hospital, hopefully it will be for good. I will say a prayer for your continued good news.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
          X