Why all of the interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all of the interest?

I noticed yesterday that this site broke the attendance record for number of guests on line at one time, with 62 guests on line. Why were there so many guests on line yesterday and what were they looking at?

I thought maybe some big news was coming out and we just had not heard anything yet. Usually when big news comes out this site gets a lot of traffic.

If I was to speculate, maybe some of the football recruits we talked to came by to visit our site or maybe some Gateway members were on our site to see what was going on.

Any thoughts??

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Why all of the interest?

I'm one of the people who has just recently joined the forum. I live here in Brookings, and there seems to be more excitement surrounding this years football recruits then there usually is. Hopefully you guys on the forum can get more alums riled up about SDSU athletics.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The vast majority of guests on any given board are bots.

Comment

Bots? Who are bots?
        This space for lease.

Comment

Spam Bots

Comment

Actually, all the guests are bison fans, because they hear the train a coming...

Comment

My two theories:

1) USD and UND fans, boosters, and admininstrators are on to see how they can pull off their transition successfully.

2) bluehatman has been changing the browser homepages in some computer labs on campus to here.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                My two theories:

1) USD and UND fans, boosters, and admininstrators are on to see how they can pull off their transition successfully.

2) bluehatman has been changing the browser homepages in some computer labs on campus to here.  
                Blue hat brings his laptop to campus thus eliminating the need to depend on campus computers and leaving a footprint in the snow to the scene of the crime ;D

Comment

My guess is that it was a promotion at a usd2 women's and they gave a free laptop to all fans. You said 62, right.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE
                    Actually, all the guests are bison fans, because they hear the train a coming...
                    They must have put cowbells on that train

Comment

Working...
                    X