Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

I would have to say that the Federline commercial was the funniest, but my favorite would have to be the SDSU commercial. Granted, it was only shown locally, but still my favorite by far.

Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

I thought the bud light commercial, playing Paper, Rock, Scissors. I thought there were too many CBS promotions.

Comment

I like the one with the guy buying different kinds of doritos in the checkout line at the supermarket.

Comment

I'd say the days of memorable Super Bowl commercials are pretty much over. The money involved is too big for anyone to take chances with something new and different. So we don't get revolutionary ads anymore. We get the same sorts of things over and over, nothing really new.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU
          I like the one with the guy buying different kinds of doritos in the checkout line at the supermarket.
          My favorite also. It cost about $12 to make.

I liked the ordering a Bud Lite in different areas of the country when English is your second language commercial, too. The rest were marginal at best.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was not impressed with any of the Super Bowl commercials. The only one that got even a small chuckle out of me was seeing the guy with the beard comb-over in the Sierra Mist commercial.

Comment

Working...
            X