Rabbitville.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbitville.com

How about that as a new logo....http://rabbitville.com/ Well dang this would have made a fun fan website SDSU.  Must say the rabbit pictures are good. Maybe this will cheer people up outta the grouchy mood that has taken over the site this month. I know winter sucks and being inside sucks but cheer up baseball season starts at home in about 20 days. A little fresh air does a body good.

Re: Rabbitville.com

20 days may be a bit eager there blue. With all the damn snow on the ground it may be tough to have a decent field to play on.

Of course, if you can't do anything outside, reading from the rabbit sutra can only bring up good ideas!

;D
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Well I think I shall be taking a hiatus from the board for a while now...See you on the flip side [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Hey Blue,

I've never been a fan of people who get mad and take their toys and stomp home. I think we all need to take a pill and realize that things will cool down in a while!

In the mean time...

I heard a rumor that the ladies might get into the WNIT!!!!!!!!!

anyone have any thoughts?
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I heard something to that extent as well. What an accomplishment so soon into the DI transistion. These Lady Jacks are truly something to watch. I hope the whole state of South Dakota can get behind them.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
            Hey Blue,

I've never been a fan of people who get mad and take their toys and stomp home.  I think we all need to take a pill and realize that things will cool down in a while!

In the mean time...

I heard a rumor that the ladies might get into the WNIT!!!!!!!!!

anyone have any thoughts?
            I'm with EQ here. There isn't any harm done in discussing what you've heard as long as that discussion remains civil. Problem for the moderators is two-fold as I see it. You can't predict when the discussion will cross the line and you can't moderate 24/7. So, I think the current policy from Filbert is best at this time. I would still encourage veiled attempts at discussion regarding movement within the program. If moderators yank the topic, thats okay.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                I would still encourage veiled attempts at discussion regarding movement within the program.  If moderators yank the topic, thats okay.
              *From the Moderator

I would not encourage that kind of behavior.

Originally posted by filbert
              If you feel the urge to spread rumors about players (in any sport) leaving SDSU, CITING YOUR SOURCE IS NOW REQUIRED.  

Acceptable sources are:  Printed or broadcast news media (or web sites of printed or broadcast news media), coaches, and players on the team, or other person, BY NAME.  No other sources will be acceptable on this board.  Some unnamed person you talked to in the Union, in HPER, or anywhere else is not an acceptable source.  Other Internet boards and blogs are not acceptable sources.

Failure to cite your source will result in the post and/or the thread being pulled and, quite possibly, depending on how the Moderator's day is going, the rumor-monger getting banned permanently from this board.

Note also that spreading the rumor in the form of a question (i.e. ""Did anybody hear the rumor that Joe Player is leaving the team?" or "What happens if Joe Player leaves the team?&quot falls under this rule.  Any other methods of rumor-mongering which in the opinion of the Moderators is not properly sourced falls under this rule.

This board is intended to SUPPORT SDSU athletics.  Unsourced rumors about SDSU student-athletes are destructive to the morale of the team and the entire SDSU community, and as such do not support SDSU athletics.
              The spirit and intent of this rule is to protect the student athlete and the program from potentially damaging rumors.  If you have something to say, come into the light and say it, site your sources and let’s discuss.  If you are unwilling or unable to come into the light then wait until the matter is public knowledge and then discuss to your hearts content.  Please don’t try and undermine the spirit or intent of this rule.

Comment

Thats why 89 is a moderator and I'm just a member of the board. The rules are his to make and the choice is each individuals to follow or risk the possible consequences. Seems like a responsible policy to me. Doesn't mean I can't encourage irresponsibility, does it? Its just the man trying to keep us down.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I am the oppressor!

Darn me for being more concerned about the well being of student athletes and SDSU athletics then the need of posters to be allowed to post rampant rumors at will. I am filberts muscle.    ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                    Darn me for being more concerned about the well being of student athletes and SDSU athletics then the need of posters to be allowed to post rampant rumors at will.   I am filberts muscle.    ;D

Go State!  
                    Don't you dare try to rationalize your decision with me!! I might just take my opinions to another board and say screw you guys. This world full of facts and accountability you desire is just too different from the real world for me to handle it anymore. I am of course kidding. Any intent to harm SDSU or anything affiliated with SDSU shouldn't be supported on this forum.

Now back to the rumors flying around Yankton. Maybe I'll ask President Chicoine for his opinion tonight.

Comment

Just having a little fun myself.  Never been called "the man" before.  Usually a demonic despote of some sort.  He he.  ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Working...
                      X