USD comes from behind in last min win 10-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD comes from behind in last min win 10-7

USD started a final drive with under 3 minutes to go and down 7-3...scoring with about 19 seconds on the clock to win 10-7. They say the crowd was 10,500 (why do they always have such even numbers?).

Re: USD comes from behind in last min win 10-7

I didn't think they could even fit 10,500 in the DakotaDumpTM. I suppose they need to inflate their numbers in order to justify their upcoming move to D-1. As for the actual game, the vaunted USD offense needs to get going or else they're going to look at another 9-2 season without making the playoffs........ : : :

Comment

I heard the attendance was "a little over 10,200" on one of the radio stations, don't remember which one. Sounds like we topped them by about 2000.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

They have 10,225 or something like that on the Bogus... Argus

Comment

Comeon stop being so critical. That was a good crowd so lose the belittling attempt with false reporting or whatever other excuse you want to make.
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Its not belittling, its fact...it has been known for years that attendance figures at the "U" have been fudged. Look at last years TV game...it was clear on the TV that one whole section was empty yet over 9000 people were reported to be there.

Sure is funny that the word at the "U" this weekend was how bad SDSU was going to get their Arses kicked by UCA...now were belittling. I think you need to get on your own fan board and figure out all of the Yote problems and let us worry about State.

Comment

That was not the word by any means. Most Coyote fans that I heard from thought SDSU would win in a close game and that is what I thought as well.
              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

This is not what was coming from your students who hosted a group of around twenty girls from SDSU this weekend. They said last night at Cubby's that all anyone cared about was how bad we were going to get spanked. In fact they said it became rather obnoxioux after awhile and they didnt understand why they didnt even care how the Yotes were doing in their own game.

By the way your tag says that the Yotes are the pride of South Dakota? The true Pride of South Dakota is the SDSU marching band. The largest and most recognized College band in South Dakota. Another fine example of being a follower and not a leader.

Finished, Out and Done...why am I wasting my time arguing with the insignificant? MY BAD! :-[

Comment

Working...
                X