NDSU vs. Minnesota predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU vs. Minnesota predictions

I have to say that I'm very interested to see how this game turns out! The Gophers should probably handle the Bison pretty easily, but I will be pulling for our rivals to upset the Gophers! I would guess that half of Fargo will be in the Dome this Saturday!

It would be awesome for the Great West. It would also make me very jealous!

I can't wait for our first "marquee" win in football or MBB.

NDSU 24
    U of M 20

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: NDSU vs. Minnesota predictions

The Goph's running game is simply too good. Their Defense is a joke, though. NDSU won't get embarrassed and will have times when Gophs fans will wonder what the heck they got themselves into. Add to that all of the Bison fans in attendance and it will be a lot closer than anyone at UM wants to believe. I still don't think NDSU wins, though.

NDSU - 13
    Minn - 28
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

The Bison keep it close until the fourth.  

Minn - 31
      NDSU - 21

“Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I'm going to say that NDSU has more trouble scoring than some might think, so do the Gophs.

Minnesota 24
        NDSU 10

No respect lost for NDSU. I hope they prove me wrong. Like I have any idea.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Bottom half of the Big ten is still better than the Great West. Gophers 27-7.

Comment

UM----38
            NDSU-7

Comment

Bison 7-3 after 1Q, Gophers 38-10 after 4Q.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I agree with all of the predictions that Minnesota should make pretty quick work of the Boson but I think it would be cool if an upset occured.

The chances of an upset this far into the season is very unlikely, maybe in the first week or two.

Still, good luck to the Bison!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Gopher win, 34-21. The depth and talent level of the Gophers will nullify Mason's coaching deficiencies.

The Bison, however, impress the fans there more than the Gophs. I'm guessing that it will feel almost like a home game for the Bison because the U of M made ticket buyers for the Iows game purchase a ticket for the NDSU game. Bison fans are more likely to buy those tickets on eBay and Gopher fans are probably disinterested because of the opponent and the lackluster season that the Gophs have been having. Hence, there will be a lot of no-shows........

IF the Bison can get a quick lead and the Gophs struggle, a Bison victory is quite likely.

Comment

NDSU 3
                    Minn 0

7:30 left in the 1st

Comment

NDSU 3
                      Minn 3

13:54 in the 2nd

2 big turnovers for the Bison in the 1st quarter cost them points

Comment

Bison moving the ball again. Inside the Gopher 20 w/10 minutes to play in 2nd quarter. Absolutely no lie that NDSU has dominated the Gophers in the first 20 minutes. If I'm a Gopher fan (which I'm not), alum, or player I would be completely embarrassed at what's taking place. If not for the 2 TO's by NDSU they would be up by atleast 10.

Bison TD called back because of a holding penalty. They are shooting themselves in the foot. Only thing that can help the Goph's at this point is more NDSU mistakes, or hoping that 85 scholarships wears out 63 in the long run.

Waiting for the outcome of this drive before posting....

gopher sack, NDSU FG pending...good

NDSU 6
                        UM 3
                        7:44 left in half

Comment

7:44 in the 2nd

NDSU 6
                          Minn 3

Comment

Gotta say, I know playing up a level can raise the level of play, but if NDSU plays this good against SDSU...could get really ugly.

Gophers finally moving the ball thru the air. Running game has been completely shut down. Bison are really bringing the wood. Their DB's can hit. Logan Payne (Goph's WR has been dropped on his head twice). Gophers finally have an offensive drive getting them in the Red Zone. Sack for the Bison. Small (compared to UM OL) DL, but quick. Bison hold on 3rd down. 3rd Gopher FG attempt pending (missed on opening drive)...40 yd missed.

2:55 in half, Bison up 3.

Comment

I listening to WDAY. The broadcast team is going nuts. Even NFL'er Phil Hansen can't quite make what is going on, but they are happy that NDSU is holding the lead.

Comment

Working...
                              X