Sportsmax w/Mike Henriksen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsmax w/Mike Henriksen

Today, December 2, Mike Henriksen will be interviewing Dr. Oien, Bill Gross (A.D. ad Augustana) and someone from USD I think Joel Nielsen on the Sportsmax. I am not sure if it is carried online but, it is on KWSN at 8:00 a.m. and on Brookings Radio 910 am at 9:00 a.m. if anyone is in those listening areas.
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Sportsmax w/Mike Henriksen

Can anyone recap what was said?

Comment

Re: Sportsmax w/Mike Henriksen

Originally posted by West-River_Jack
      Can anyone recap what was said?
      I listened on and off between errands around the house. He talked to Joel Nielsen first who said nothing new other than that they planned to follow SDSU and NDSU in what they have been doing the past four years.

Fred was asked and responded about the same as he had in the Sunday Argus Article, again nothing new.

Bill Gross talked about all the trips they made to private schools who are now D1 and got what they were doing. Also the AD from Valpo came to Sioux Falls and talked to the committee. They had a consultant to sort out those Private D1 schools for which they got information from. I think Augie gave up rather easy. Thats about all. After all the other stuff that has been publized, I dont think this program had any earth shaking news so you did not miss much.

Comment

Working...
      X