Who is SDSU's #1 Athletic Rival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is SDSU's #1 Athletic Rival?

Simply put: who is our top rival? I know the alums and older students may say USD, but a lot of the current students will say NDSU. I'm eager to see what people on this board think.

Re: Who is SDSU's #1 Athletic Rival?

Not gonna lie Adam, but who honestly gives a flying Fuk about USD. Give it a rest bro. It's kinda like beating a dead Coyote, it's fun for a while but then it gets messy.

Comment

This poll is here to prove your point, bluehat. Don't worry, this will die down in a day or so........

Comment

Are you a closet USD supporter Remember USD fans sometime find themselves drawn to Bright Objects and our Star is shining pretty bright.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
          Are you a closet USD supporter Remember USD fans sometime find themselves drawn to Bright Objects and our Star is shining pretty bright.
          I hate USD with a passion and am throwing everything back at them after they ridiculed our move to D-1 four years ago. "Screw the U" has been replaced by "F@#$ the Bison!" as the fav catchphrase of SDSU students as a result of USD's shortsightedness four years ago........

Comment

IPFW.

I hate those guys.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
              [quote author=thebluehatman link=1164865977/0#3 date=1164867174]Are you a closet USD supporter Remember USD fans sometime find themselves drawn to Bright Objects and our Star is shining pretty bright.
              I hate USD with a passion and am throwing everything back at them after they ridiculed our move to D-1 four years ago. "Screw the U" has been replaced by "F@#$ the Bison!" as the fav catchphrase of SDSU students as a result of USD's shortsightedness four years ago........[/quote]

Classless, tasteless and immature, reall fans CHEER FOR THEIR TEAM, not by disrespecting your opponent.
              We...ARE...STATE!
              SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Remember that one team that had that guy who hit a three pointer for the first time in his life to beat us a couple years ago and Mavbot had his picture in his signature forever and it was funny after a while because it became a new way of getting mad and it was funny. Those guys.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                  [quote author=thebluehatman link=1164865977/0#3 date=1164867174]Are you a closet USD supporter Remember USD fans sometime find themselves drawn to Bright Objects and our Star is shining pretty bright.
                  I hate USD with a passion and am throwing everything back at them after they ridiculed our move to D-1 four years ago. "Screw the U" has been replaced by "F@#$ the Bison!" as the fav catchphrase of SDSU students as a result of USD's shortsightedness four years ago........[/quote]

I was always partial to "Buck the Fison!"
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

If SDSU fans don't care about USD then when the two schools play please tell your fans to not show up at the games whether in Brookings or Vermillion. USD would be more than happy to have no SDSU fans around to cheer for their team.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Mike "Friggin" Nelke at Southeast Missouri State, boy that was bugging me all day after I posted that. Kind of like song lyrics you can't get out of your head, or meaningless chatter from UNO and USD fans. Very annoying.

If SDSU fans don't care about USD then when the two schools play please tell your fans to not show up at the games whether in Brookings or Vermillion. USD would be more than happy to have no SDSU fans around to cheer for their team.
                      Don't have to worry about any SDSU fans cheering on the Jacks in Vermillion for quite a while yet I don't think. Not having games there solves that problem for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
                        If SDSU fans don't care about USD then when the two schools play please tell your fans to not show up at the games whether in Brookings or Vermillion.  USD would be more than happy to have no SDSU fans around to cheer for their team.  
                        I know Catchem pretty well killed the thread as he is known to do but I gotta point out the arrogance again.  How else can you explain a guy expecting any real SDSU fan to even want to go to Vermillion?  Only way I would want to see SDSU playing DI athletics in Vermillion is against another DI university not called the University of South Dakota.  I'll drive up to see USD play us in Brookings anyday/anytime.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I think the poll results (about 10 to 1 in favor of NDSU over USD(d-1?)) illustrate why this thread is on its last legs.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                            I know Catchem pretty well killed the thread as he is known to do
                            Hey, I resemble that remark.

Comment

Working...
                            X