Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF Sex scandal?

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...034/-1/UPDATES
    A University of Sioux Falls cheerleader has asked a judge to intervene in a dispute with her ex-boyfriend over an alleged sex tape she said he secretly recorded in his dorm room.

The injunction would prevent the football player from showing the tape to others.

Both students are from Rapid City and had been dating for three years before she broke up with him in July 2006, the complaint states.

She said that three months later, a mutual friend told her the football player had displayed the video from his computer to two students, and that he intended to use it against her for ending the relationship.
    In some sad way I kind of find the story a little funny.

Re: USF Sex scandal?

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...034/-1/UPDATES
    A University of Sioux Falls cheerleader has asked a judge to intervene in a dispute with her ex-boyfriend over an alleged sex tape she said he secretly recorded in his dorm room.

The injunction would prevent the football player from showing the tape to others.

Both students are from Rapid City and had been dating for three years before she broke up with him in July 2006, the complaint states.

She said that three months later, a mutual friend told her the football player had displayed the video from his computer to two students, and that he intended to use it against her for ending the relationship.
    In some sad way I kind of find the story a little funny.
    I'm having trouble seeing the humor in this . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

On the next E true Hollywood Story...Never mind. Mind wandering to bad luck with girls in the past.

Comment

If the girl didn't know she was being taped she wouldn't be showing off for the camera, if you will. I imagine the tape is pretty weak.

Probably just humping under the covers.

Comment

Its A BRAVE NEW WORLD, thats about all this old guy can say. This incident and its subsequent fallout is not what the adminstration of USF wants to see appearing in the media. I feel sorry for all the hard working student athletes at USF that come to study and to participate in athletics and represent their institution in an honorable manner.

Comment

sounds more like something that should come out of USD not USF. either way its still not right. If he is the kinda guy who would do something like that, prolly not hard to figure why she left him.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon
              sounds more like something that should come out of USD not USF.  either way its still not right.  If he is the kinda guy who would do something like that,  prolly not hard to figure why she left him.

Before we get too smug we need to remember where the last sex scandal story came from.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Yeah, I don't know if the Minnesota Vikings will ever get their act together.

:-/

Comment

Working...
                X