Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness on Demand

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod?refcode=es_nslist

You can sign up at the above link to get free streaming video of the first 3 rounds of March Madness. 8-) This was available and discussed on this forum last year also. By signing up early you can get a "VIP pass". I think last year that "general admission" was a slow process.
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Re: March Madness on Demand

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod?refcode=es_nslist

I'm going to repost this link.  It doesn't work when I click on it in my first post.  It does work when I click on the preview here though.  Could be I don't know what I'm doing. :-[
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

I fixed your original link, so the links in both posts work now!

(Somehow the first one got tagged as an ftp link)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I used this last year and it is a god send. Almost everygame available to you at your keyboard and fingertips. They even have a "Boss Button" that you can click and it hides the video player and sound and brings up a fake spreadsheet. Classic.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
          I used this last year and it is a god send.  Almost everygame available to you at your keyboard and fingertips.  They even have a "Boss Button" that you can click and it hides the video player and sound and brings up a fake spreadsheet.  Classic.
          I'm signed up again this year. This is great, now I just have to clear my schedule 3/15 - 3/16 and 3/22 - 3/23 so I can sit at work and watch bball

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
            I fixed your original link, so the links in both posts work now!

(Somehow the first one got tagged as an ftp link)

Thanks, like I said, I don't necessarily know what I'm doing.  Not that I'd let a minor thing like that deter me.

Comment

Working...
            X