Indiana State Men's BBall job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State Men's BBall job

Look who got the Indiana State Men's Basketball job, it is our old friend Kevin McKenna.

http://www.indstate.edu/athletic/men...es/McKenna.htm

KEVIN MCKENNA TABBED TO GUIDE SYCAMORE BASKETBALL PROGRAM

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - Indiana State University Director of Athletics Ron Prettyman announced this afternoon (March 29) that Kevin McKenna has accepted an offer to become the 24th head men’s basketball coach at ISU. McKenna replaces Royce Waltman, who guided the Sycamores for the last 10 seasons.

“I am pleased to announce the hiring of Kevin McKenna as the new head men’s basketball coach at Indiana State University,” Prettyman said. “Coach McKenna has been successful at every step of his career as a college player, professional player, businessman, assistant coach and head coach.”  .  .  .  (read more)

With all the talk about Altman going to Arkansas it is a little strange the Kevin didn't stick around and try and pick up the head coaching gig at Creighton. On the other hand, a bird in the hand . . .

Go State!  

Re: Indiana State Men's BBall job

I always have had a lot of respect for McKenna's coaching abilities and thought if Nagy ever decided to leave Kevin would be a great choice.

Comment

Re: Indiana State Men's BBall job

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
      I always have had a lot of respect for McKenna's coaching abilities and thought if Nagy ever decided to leave Kevin would be a great choice.
      I would have to agree. Take a look at UNO before and after McKenna. He will turn Indiana State around.

Comment

Working...
      X