West Virginia hires new coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia hires new coach

Bob Huggins is leaving KSU after 1 season and going to West Virginia.

Re: West Virginia hires new coach

I understand he had a really nice group of recruits signed too. What does this do to them? 1 year and out, took a chance on him after legal and ethical issues and this is how he acts? Crimony.

Comment

Everyone thinks they can change peoples behavior.

K-State hired Bob Huggins, and then they were surprised when he acted like Bob Huggins.

Comment

Not surprising to see him leave only after 1 year. He has always had one of the worst graduation rates for his players.

Comment

I think he just couldn't pass up going back to his home area....if that's the case, I don't blame him.

Comment

It is ironic that he has a terrible graduation rate for his players, but when he played at West Virginia he was a two-time acedemic all-american. As far as the recruits coming in to KSU, they do not have to release them. They promoted an assistant to the head job and he may very well be the one who they want to play for anyway. It's a big decision for the recruits. Do I stay a KSU, go to class, play basketball, and get a degree or do I transfer to West Virginia, play basketball, and do not graduate.

Comment

Working...
            X