X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great West Football Conference announces TV deal

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5992

GWFC, America Channel announce broadcast deal

The Great West Football Conference and America Channel announced Thursday that they have entered into a television sports broadcast and content cooperation agreement. The new partnership includes extensive television coverage of Great West football games.

The Great West member institutions are: California Polytechnic State University; University of California, Davis; North Dakota State University; South Dakota State University; and Southern Utah University.

All of the Great West schools will have appearances on America Channel in other sports under America Channel’s existing partnerships with other conferences. Great West members Cal Poly and UC Davis are also members of the Big West Conference; and Great West members Southern Utah University, North Dakota State and South Dakota State are also members of the Mid-Continent Conference. America Channel previously announced partnerships with these conferences for basketball and other sports.

“This is our third conference partner dedicated exclusively to NCAA Division I football, and our 17th conference partner overall. America Channel now has in excess of 130 football games, and we look forward to showcasing Great West football from these institutions,” stated Doron Gorshein, CEO of America Channel. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Re: Great West Football Conference announces TV de

Thanks for pointing this out. I copied this over to the Coyote board and asked them to also contact the cable companies and let them know there is widespread support throughout South Dakota for this channel.

The president should be proud of me. I have entered into a cooperative effort with another University in the SD higher education system.

Comment

Working...
    X