What is Going On?  Mumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Going On?  Mumps

A positive mumps diagnosis has been confirmed in a student attending SDSU’s main campus. This requires SDSU to implement Board of Regent’s policy (1:26) concerning an infectious outbreak on campus. Details regarding how this policy affects students, faculty and staff are being disseminated through official university channels including this website, e-mails and the SDSU cable channel. Questions may be directed to 688-6328

Re: What is Going On?  Mumps

I move for finals week being canceled and all assingments and tests to be waived. Safety first people!

Comment

My son was hoping the same that all finals would be cancelled and everyone given an A. I told him to guess again..... We faxed all the neccesay paperwork out for him....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

That is just evil, pure evil! The students need support from the alumni and friends of state now more than ever.

Comment

By paperwork, I meant medical records of immunizations......

Go Jacks !!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I guy in my office got a call from the health department today telling him he was exposed to mumps last week.  I was possibly exposed this week as well.  I'm heading to NYC and then Boston in about 3 weeks to take in some baseball and the sights.  That's right in the 24 day time frame when I would start getting sick :'(.  Let's hope that MMR does what it's suppose to.  Hear's to hoping for the best .  

Comment

I'm so old that I actually had the mumps when I was in first grade. That was pre-MMR, so I had measles and rubella also, though not all at the same time of course. Worst thing was my dad caught the mumps from me. He was quite sick for a while.

An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

luckily i haven't spent much time on campus with students in the last week or so. the mumps are taking over. kind of scary at least there is a plan in place.

Comment

As of this afternoon SDSU is down to 15 students who have not been received their shots. This number has been steadily going down. Everyone also got an email telling you whether or not your shot records were on file. Things went pretty smoothly.

Comment

Working...
                  X