Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Brookings man found dead in Pa. home

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

I heard about this story on the radio this morning. This is sad news for Daktronics and Brookings.

Re: Missing Brookings man found dead in Pa. home

Yes this is not good for the image that Daktronics is trying to establish.

Comment

I first heard he was missing Thursday and heard the bad news on Friday. I never met Jason but being an old timer at Dak and having had many students work for me, this was very disappointing news to hear. A different article I read about this story with a few more details just shocks me. My thoughts go out to his parents.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

http://www.brookingsregister.com/mai...40&page=23

This article gives a different take on the story. Kind of distrubing to hear about.

Comment

Driving back to towards Brookings yesterday, I was listening to Grant Peterson on KJJQ and he alluded to the police working on this case and apparently even the Brookings Police was somewhat involved in assisting the police out east with questions and answers. Reading the Register this morning, its a very very sad situation. I dont think it proper to comment further. My condolences go to the family the young man murdered.

Comment

Wow. What a terrible, sad, sad, story. I hope this guy hangs.

Comment

Working...
            X