Kevin Tetzlaff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Tetzlaff

Kevin has been named as the next President of First Bank and Trust in brookings. He will take over from van Fishbach. The position has been held by a member of the Fishbach family for many.many years. Congrats kevin and welcome back to Brookings.

Re: Kevin Tetzlaff

Yeah the Fishbacks have been in charge since it was Olds and Fishback, a general store started in 1879, the year the railroad came to Brookings.

I always thought Kevin was an awesome linebacker. One of his Hamlin teammates, Mark Stevensen works in the Trust department. Mark too is a sharp cookie. Hamlin seems to produce good athletes and smart people.

Comment

Kevin and Mark are bright guys from Hamlin, I trust them with my money. Oh yeah, I just happen to be a Hamlin HS grad. I know of at least one more member of this board from HHS, too. I wish I were smart enough to figure out my darn computer and TV, though. Great news for Kevin.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I don't know the Tetzlaffs personally; they were a bit before my time. But I do know Mark, mostly from summers of baseball in Lake Norden, and I concur. He is a smart guy. And as a Hamlin grad, I appreciate Haldersham's comments.

Comment

What, is EVERYONE on this board from Hamlin???

;D Actually, they have some good folks up in that area... Always love talking with Burt Tulson or "Tully". And Mick Hoglund was one of my teachers back at Dell Rapids High School in the 90s
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I meet Kevin my freshman year in college on second floor Young Hall. Very nice guy. Wish he could have stayed healthy enough to go pro in football but he will do a heck of a job for First Bank and Trust. On a side note, the IM BB team he was on was almost unbeatable (also included the late Doug Miller). Congrats Kevin!
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94
              I meet Kevin my freshman year in college on second floor Young Hall.  Very nice guy.  Wish he could have stayed healthy enough to go pro in football but he will do a heck of a job for First Bank and Trust.  On a side note, the IM BB team he was on was almost unbeatable (also included the late Doug Miller).  Congrats Kevin!
              We beat that team one year during the regular IM season. Kevin had graduated but several other FB players had joined Doug. We were pretty high on ourselves. Then, when it came time for a rematch in the playoffs to determine who would go the the championship game, they kicked our butts. Talk about turning up the intensity.

Mark Stevenson was one of our team captains (DB on the FB team), mostly Hamlin guys. Jeff Thue, Doug Miller, several other FB players on the other team. Good memories of SDSU.

Best of luck to Kevin, looking forward to seeing the new building in Brookings.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                What, is EVERYONE on this board from Hamlin???
                Chalk up another Hamlin Grad. Kevin's Mom was my 1st grade teacher. Very nice family.

Comment

Working...
                X