Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Heat release summere schedule

http://www.southdakotaheat.com/schedule.htm

South Dakota Heat have released there schedule, I believe Colton Iverson- 6'9" PF/C from Yankton who is on the SDSU recruiting radar will play for this team..

Re: SD Heat release summere schedule

Originally posted by joeboo22
    http://www.southdakotaheat.com/schedule.htm

South Dakota Heat have released there schedule, I believe Colton Iverson- 6'9" PF/C from Yankton who is on the SDSU recruiting radar will play for this team..

What is your source?

Comment

his sister
      she said that he planned on playing again with them

Comment

on their 06-07 updates, they have him listed. I am guessing those are the players for this year, along with a couple extras to take over for Kreutzfeldt and Donnelly.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks r us
          [quote author=joeboo22 link=1173600061/0#0 date=1173600061]http://www.southdakotaheat.com/schedule.htm

What is your source?
          [/quote]

*From the Moderator

It seems that some remain confused about the "rumor rule". Let me post it again as an opportunity to help the board community understand it.

Originally posted by filbert
          If you feel the urge to spread rumors about players (in any sport) leaving SDSU, CITING YOUR SOURCE IS NOW REQUIRED.

Acceptable sources are: Printed or broadcast news media (or web sites of printed or broadcast news media), coaches, and players on the team, or other person, BY NAME. No other sources will be acceptable on this board. Some unnamed person you talked to in the Union, in HPER, or anywhere else is not an acceptable source. Other Internet boards and blogs are not acceptable sources.

Failure to cite your source will result in the post and/or the thread being pulled and, quite possibly, depending on how the Moderator's day is going, the rumor-monger getting banned permanently from this board.

Note also that spreading the rumor in the form of a question (i.e. ""Did anybody hear the rumor that Joe Player is leaving the team?" or "What happens if Joe Player leaves the team?&quot falls under this rule. Any other methods of rumor-mongering which in the opinion of the Moderators is not properly sourced falls under this rule.

This board is intended to SUPPORT SDSU athletics. Unsourced rumors about SDSU student-athletes are destructive to the morale of the team and the entire SDSU community, and as such do not support SDSU athletics.

No need to source rumors about upcoming schedules, what you heard about Minnesota Vikings training camp, or who is going to play on an AAU team (along with many other topics). This rule is very focused by design. This rule is designed to protect the current student athletes at our university from having to deal with unsubstantiated rumors (it has happened way too many times). If anyone has questions, or comments please feel free to contact either myself or filbert (many of you have) and we can answer specific questions. I hope this clarifies this very unobtrusive rule.

Comment

The roster is released now as well.

There are a couple players that the Jacks are pursuing.  

Comment

Louie Krogman
              Colton Iverson
              Cody Schilling
              main 3 that are on the heat roster, Colton Iverson and Cody Schilling are no doubt being recruited by the Jacks and Louie was and still could be.

People have been asking why Louie Krogman is playing with the heat and this is what I understand, first of all him and Schilling are good friends, second of all Louie takes critizisim hard.. and last year when alot of people on the forums were dissing the schoolers he wanted to quit.. Him and the Schoolers organization got in arguments over accouple of issues about going to team camps instead of practice and other stuff in that nature.

Comment

Working...
              X