BIG Jake Is Out of the OFFice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG Jake Is Out of the OFFice

Fellas, Don't worry but I will be busy at my high powered executive job the next week or so and won't be able to post any of my insightful comments for awhile.
    Will be back soon. ;D
    Have a good week fellas!!! Your Friend - Big Jake

Re: BIG Jake Is Out of the OFFice

I thought rehab took longer then a week. Good luck with that, I am sure we will all be pulling for you.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Big Jake,
      I'm glad to see your application was finally accepted to Hamburger University. Study hard while your there, and you may go far.

Comment

BIG JAKE:

Has gone into business for himself. He is trying to break into the dot com business. The last time I was in downtown OMAHA I visited with one of his employees. They are not very happy with the pay or the benefits:

http://www.download2me.com/pictures/new%20dot%20com.htm

He is hiring only UNO grads, so far. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I see bigjake got kicked out of rehab or Hamberger U or wherever his "high powered executive job" was supposed to take him this week.  Another chance at making better choices squandered by bigjake.    That is too bad.  I guess it is back to his van down by the river.

Comment

According to a personal email to me, FAT JAKE is staying in a dumpster behind Wallmart during the summer months. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

jbnjbq, Is that another secret code I am not aware of? Wallmart - I haven't seen it with 2 "L's" before but then you do seem to be creative with your spelling. Quality education up there in Brookings.
              By the way 89 Rabbit I don't live in a van by the river. Actually sometimes I do like to go sit by the river by myself and reflect where my life is going and where it has been, etc. Very peaceful. But I do not have those accessories of yuppie life like vans that you Trump wannabes in Johnson County, KS have.
              Yes, you beat Kennesaw State when it didn't mean anything - congrats!! UNO beat UNC once and NWMO state twice when they later went on to win the national championship. Big deal.
              Finally, the thing that bothers me about this board is when someone brings up an interesting point by a thoughful person it is just shouted down. Jackmd (i think) posted a very reasoned letter today by mike marcil that deserves serious discussion but the only response was by some sdsu fan saying marcil was an idiot. When that is in smack I understand but when it is posted where serious discussion is supposed to be that is disappointing. Almost makes me want to spend more time on D2football.com or else go the UNO fan board.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                jbnjbq,  Is that another secret code I am not aware of? Wallmart - I haven't seen it with 2 "L's" before but then you do seem  to be creative with your spelling.  Quality education up there in Brookings.
                By the way 89 Rabbit I don't live in a van by the river.  Actually sometimes I do like to go sit by the river by myself and reflect where my life is going and where it has been, etc. Very peaceful.  But I do not have those accessories of yuppie life like vans that you Trump wannabes  in Johnson County, KS have.  
                Yes, you beat Kennesaw State when it didn't mean anything - congrats!!  UNO beat UNC once and NWMO state twice when they later went on to win the national championship.  Big deal.
                Finally, the thing that bothers me about this board is when someone brings up an interesting point by a thoughful person it is just shouted down.  Jackmd (i think) posted a very reasoned letter today by mike marcil that deserves serious discussion but the only response was by some sdsu fan saying marcil was an idiot.  When that is in smack I understand but when it is posted where serious discussion is supposed to be that is disappointing.  Almost makes me want to spend more time on D2football.com or else go the UNO fan board.
                DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A@@ ON YOUR WAY OUT.

Comment

Found out what bigjake was doing when he was "out of the office".  

bigjake
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Finally, the thing that bothers me about this board is when someone brings up an interesting point by a thoughful person it is just shouted down.  Jackmd (i think) posted a very reasoned letter today by mike marcil that deserves serious discussion but the only response was by some sdsu fan saying marcil was an idiot.  When that is in smack I understand but when it is posted where serious discussion is supposed to be that is disappointing.  Almost makes me want to spend more time on D2football.com or else go the UNO fan board.
                    Ummm, I do believe the "He's an idiot" comment was followed by my own personal observations of the future of DII and college athletics. And since the commish isn't on this board I wasn't really talking smack toward him. Now if I would have said "bigjake is an idiot" somewhere in that post, that would be smack and therefore should have been under this thread. But I didn't, I made comments and even tried to garner responses on the subject of the future of DII and college athletics, thereby in my opinion I maintained the nature of the thread rather than polluting a 'non-smack' thread with smack.

Oh, and feel free to spend more time on the DII board or the UNO board and never, ever grace us with your presence (and multiple personalities) again.

Comment

jbnjbq,  Is that another secret code I am not aware of? Wallmart - I haven't seen it with 2 "L's" before but then you do seem  to be creative with your spelling.  Quality education up there in Brookings.
                      FAT JAKE:

No, you are the expert on Walmart! Every morning when you wake up and look out of your dumpster you see the sign flashing WALMART WALMART WALMART! I bet you can spell it backwards, can't you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why are you posting on a D-I board?

We have a thread for D-II, D-III and NAIA, why don't you use it? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X