Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSU A.D. PROCLAIMS, WE HAVE 6 NC, COUNT EM 6......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSU A.D. PROCLAIMS, WE HAVE 6 NC, COUNT EM 6......

Just in the event that you have not heard, GSU Eagles A.D. announced on nationwide T.V. that "GSU has won 6 National Championships. Count em ........6.

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-352.php

Looks like they got some problems in the old gene pool down there in Dixy!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: GSU A.D ANNOUNCES EAGLES HAVE 6 NC, COUNT EM..

"YEEHAW, Come on Rabbit fans let's get down to Statesboro fer the big game. Uhhhh... is that North on the interstate?"

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

"YEEHAW, Come on Rabbit fans let's get down to Statesboro fer the big game.  Uhhhh... is that North on the interstate?"
      Gas-out-hernea-?:

What the heck is "GLE"? Is that like glee club? You going to start dancing for us here? What the heck kind of a name is GAS-OUT-HERNEA-GLE anyway. I have to admit I just don't understand why a grown man would brag about gassing out his hernia, then be happy about it. It takes all kinds I guess!

Is that you pulling that rig above or is it TALON (ALL CAPS). Neither one of you should be doing that sort of thing, you with your hernia and TALON with his sex change operation and all! Maybe you take turns, huh? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Simple logic would allow the simplist of brain pans to rationalize the spacing. But, as I said on the other thread... Most morons like yourself say things like "gas_out_her_neagle ...whutsa neagle? hu hu hu"

Your smack is so weak you gotta resort to 1st grade name calling? :

Man, I hope your team plays better offense than you do.

Comment

rabbit89, I thought you said this guy was good. :

JBNJBQ, I'm gonna teach you how to smack, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle
            rabbit89, I thought you said this guy was good.  :

JBNJBQ, I'm gonna teach you how to smack, boy.

Mr: Hernia:

How you going to do against the BULLDOGS? I heard they are looking forwqard to spanking y'all once again! They don't seem to be too impressed with your 6 of this and 7 of that.

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/328.shtml

They will probably soften y'all up considerably before we even get a shot at y'all. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBQ- we will hold our own against UGA. in 1989 we were leading FSU in the forth quarter. Plus, not only is UGA I-A they will be ranked #3 or #4,a far cry from the UNO's yall are used to playing. and don;t respond with one of your gay pictures. thats not real smack. how much time do you spend looking for the 'perfect' one?

Comment

JBNJBQ,

UGA is #3 in I-A.  They play us once every four seasons.  We've never been "blown-out" by the Dawgs.  I don't expect to win this meeting with UGA either but we'll stay within 3 touchdowns.  As for UGA fans, they are some of the worst in college football.  I let there mindless dribble roll off my back...kind of like what I do to you.  

We play UGA for the first game in Sept.  We don't see y'all until Oct.  I doubt there's gonna be any softness left by then.  We'll be more than ready for you.  You're gonna provide us with a little rest before diving back into stiff SoCon competition.  Powder-puff is the word, I believe, the refers to you.  Yeah, your the powderpuff game.  

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Eagle
                  JBNJBQ- we will hold our own against UGA. in 1989 we were leading FSU in the forth quarter. Plus, not only is UGA I-A they will be ranked #3 or #4,a far cry from the UNO's yall are used to playing. and don;t respond with one of your gay pictures. thats not real smack. how much time do you spend looking for the 'perfect' one?

BILLY_BOB_THE_BEAGLE:

Do you realize how pathetic that sounds, "in 1989 we actually led the game.....". The 1980's is two decades ago! And you acutlly led the game at one point? Wow! I bet the Bulldogs are still shaking over that one.

Does anyone down there have a clue! Your glory days are over! You had better start working on your excuses so that when you have another disappointing season you will know what to say to save face.

Here are a couple that have already been used:

1. Our coach sucked (we fired the bum)

2. Our quarterback was injured (we played him anyway)

3. Our team was young (they are older now, ha)

4. A late game fumble cost us the game (we shot the guy)

5. Our defense needed work. (they spent the summer on a road gang)

6. The sun was in our eyes. (we bought everyone shades)

7. The referees were all from CITADEL (we hired Furman guys this year)

on and on and on.................. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
                    BILLY_BOB_THE_BEAGLE:

Your glory days are over!
                    what an idiot. we just won the 2000 National Championship and went to the national semi-finals in 2001 and 2002. We are preseason ranked # 4 by Athlon and #2 by Lindy's and have the #3 RB and #10 QB and are in the best I-AA Conference in the nation. A conference full of history. Not some punk GWC. Our glory days are over? Yes we have a glorious past but as Coach Russell said when he retired "You ain't seen nothing yet." You sound like Daschle stating the exact opposite of the obvious. It must be the water up there.

Comment

Working...
                    X