South Dakota's Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Dakota's Team

Drive on I29 and I90 and you notice USD's new billboards proclaiming them to be South Dakota's Team. A couple of weeks ago USD had an ad in the Argus proclaiming the same thing. I don't think USD is even Vermillion's team because the only thing that town has won lately is the state baseball crown.

Re: South Dakota's Team

This is an interesting theme and how effective it will be remains to be seen. Once SDSU starts to win at the D1 level, the signs will most likely be replaced with some thing else, like the Harvard of the Praire. Makes you think of the little jingle that was popular in the 1960's about an abandoned out house called the University.

Comment

Re: South Dakota's Team

Originally posted by Jack
      Drive on I29 and I90 and you notice USD's new billboards proclaiming them to be South Dakota's Team.  A couple of weeks ago USD had an ad in the Argus proclaiming the same thing.  I don't think USD is even Vermillion's team because the only thing that town has won lately is the state baseball crown.
      South Dakota's Team showed up at a baseball game this summer in their new "bus". They like it because it is easy to park and can double as a pizza delivery vehicle this fall (now that they don't have baseball). That's handy!

http://www.ahajokes.com/crt234.html

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
      X