where was sdsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where was sdsu

Yesterday I opened my latest issue of US News and World Report and noticed that 2 of my 4 favorite schools
    (Creighton and UNL) were listed among the best colleges in America. I looked very hard for SDSU but there was no sign of them anywhere on that list. Oh well, maybe next year. Granted UNO wasn't on that list either but I suspect they were probably 101 or 102 on the list that only went to 100. My other favorite school -UMKC-
    was not on the list due to all the dept. cutbacks they have had to make in the last five years despite all the promises of increased funding being d1. Oh well - promises, promises.
    By the way I plan to go see sdsu women play CU in soccer in early Sep. Any of you losers ever want to see a great stadium you ought to come to CU for that game. Finest college soccer stadium in America. Go Jays!!
    I am not surprised that Jack Be Stupid thinks I am the same person as maverick 1. OUr writing styles couldn't be more different. I enjoy getting on this site but offering up a completely different writing style would take more time than this site deserves.
    Finally, those were some unfriendly things that were said about me on the removed thread by jackmd. I hope your bedside manner is not so abrupt. Have a good day.
    PS - Sorry JBSJBD - I didn't put this in the correct thread but rabbit 89 can always move this to the "proper" place.

Re: where was sdsu

bigjake and maverick aren't the same people. bigjake is right because his writing style is different than maverick's. Based on their writing styles I'm calculating that maverick has an IQ of 113 and bigjake's is 12.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
      Yesterday I opened my latest issue of US News and World Report and noticed that 2 of my 4 favorite schools
      Hamburger University was not on the list?

(Creighton and UNL) were listed among the best colleges in America.  I looked very hard for SDSU but there was no sign of them anywhere on that list.  Oh well, maybe next year.
      As Mike_H. would say. "You better believe it!"

Granted UNO wasn't on that list either
      As Maverick #1 would say, "DDDDDUUUUUHHHHH"!

but I suspect they were probably 101 or 102 on the list that only went to 100.
      Now who's dreaming? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My other favorite school -UMKC-
      was not on the list due to all the  dept. cutbacks they have had to make in the last five years despite all the promises of increased funding being d1.  Oh well - promises, promises.
      Who cares? : : : : :

By the way I plan to go see sdsu women play CU in soccer in early Sep.  Any of you losers ever want to see a great stadium you ought to come to CU for that game. Finest college soccer stadium in America. Go Jays!!
      See that's the difference between you and the rest of us. We talk about players and teams. You can only talk about facilitites!

I am not surprised that Jack Be Stupid thinks I am the same person as maverick 1.  OUr writing styles couldn't be more different.  I enjoy getting on this site but offering up a completely different writing style would take more time than this site deserves.
      You missed my main point obviously, because you always read horizonally. (You are used to lying down so it doesn't surprize me). If you read vertically you will find the real message in the post. Look up! The future is ahead you fat slob!

Finally, those were some unfriendly things that were said about me on the removed thread by jackmd.
      They were probably correct! JackMD is pretty good at sizing up people!

PS - Sorry JBSJBD - I didn't put this in the correct thread but rabbit 89 can always move this to the "proper" place.
      That's O.K.! We don't have a thread "FAT SLOBS WITH NO BRAINS"! maybe we should start one?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

The complete rankings are on the web at the following site.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/col...ndex_brief.php

SDSU is a tier three national university, along with schools like Kansas State, Oklahoma State, etc. one step below Nebraska Lincoln

UNO is a tier three midwestern master's level, along with schools like the University of Sioux Falls, Chadron State and St. Cloud State and a step below Nebraska Kearney

Comment

jbnjbq,  Apparently you missed the many posts about your great arena (frost) that is all over this site. People refer to that arena ad nauseum on this site.  But then other than that I woudn't mention your facilities either bc they are quite substandard.   I have seen most of your campus but not your soccer field.  A  bad field with stands for 100 people surrounded by state of the art porta potties?
          By the way I have never mentioned how much I weigh on this site - why do call me fat?  I know you"re stupid by your posts but there has never been a reference about my weight.  Not sure why you pull that out.
          Finally, the last time I checked  the dictionary surprise didn't have "Z" in it.   But then maybe that was some secret code you were relaying back to some of your other frat boy friends on campus.  I still think you are a student and definitely not a graduate of any college much less sdsu.  Maybe I can send you my 4 year old daughter's program "Frontline Phonics" that we are currently working on together.  Sounds like you could use it.  Have a good day young man.

Comment

jbnjbq,  Apparently you missed the many posts about your great arena (frost) that is all over this site. People refer to that arena ad nauseum on this site.  
            Usually the only time facilities are mentioned by SDSU is in response to comments from losers like you that think that they are what draws big crowds. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way I have never mentioned how much I weigh on this site - why do call me fat?  I know you"re stupid by your posts but there has never been a reference about my weight.  Not sure why you pull that out.
            People that like to call themselves "BIG" are really just fat, overweight losers, especially when no one knows who they are. You would never shop a "Fat and Tall Man Store" would you?.
            ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Finally, the last time I checked  the dictionary surprise didn't have "Z" in it.
            SUR: over, super, above, up

PRIZE: to estimate the value of

I never over estimate your value to this board, UNO, Omaha or humanity! I believe your true value is zero!;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe I can send you my 4 year daughter's program "Frontline Phonics" that we are currently working on together.
            I certainly hope she is able to give you some help with it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is she only your daughter for four years? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Talking about a lack of humanity on a smack board? Say what?  
              Talking about a lack of humanity from someone who calls me a fat slob - say what?
              JBNJBQ - What year did you graduate from sdsu?  I don't believe you ever attended sdsu much less any college.
              By the way there are photos of frost gym on this site  talking about all the improvements, etc. Even a discussion on where the stairs to the stands need to be. Lots of discussion on Couglin Memorial Sinkhole, too which predates my arrival on the scene.
               Next week I will let you know how you do against Creighton's women in soccer.  Remember they are better than UNO and you got beaten by  UNO rather handily most few years although last year you did luck into a tie somehow. The talk and speculation ends and the real challenges begin.  If you beat CU I will come back on and "eat crow".  I will even come back on to give you props if you are even competitive with CU.  Prediction - 6-0 CU but enjoy the stadium. It is like nothing you will see the rest of the year.

Comment

Talking about a lack of humanity on a smack board? Say what?  
                Talking about a lack of humanity from someone who calls me a fat slob - say what?
                JBNJBQ - What year did you graduate from sdsu?  I don't believe you ever attended sdsu much less any college.
                By the way there are photos of frost gym on this site  talking about all the improvements, etc. Even a discussion on where the stairs to the stands need to be. Lots of discussion on Couglin Memorial Sinkhole, too which predates my arrival on the scene.
                 Next week I will let you know how you do against Creighton's women in soccer.  Remember they are better than UNO and you got beaten by  UNO rather handily most few years although last year you did luck into a tie somehow. The talk and speculation ends and the real challenges begin.  If you beat CU I will come back on and "eat crow".  I will even come back on to give you props if you are even competitive with CU.  Prediction - 6-0 CU but enjoy the stadium. It is like nothing you will see the rest of the year.

I have to admit, you are a glutton for punishment!
                Don't you ever get tired of getting beat up? Amazing!
                I smack you around so hard every time you surface!
                Obviously, you are a masochist. You like whips & chains!
                There is only one conclusion I can come to, you are an...

(hint=read vertically) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                X