Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympics

I just looked at the medal counts from the Olympics. The country of India has one medal. It is the second largest country on earth with over a billion people. Maybe they ought to get involved with more sports and have less sex.

Re: Olympics

Getting through the Karma Sutra is an event of Olympic proportions ;D

Comment

Jack,

Are you trying to say that they are multiplying faster than rabbitts? : : As much as I like sports, if I had to chose between the two, I have to say that sex would win. At least they appear to be good at it. UNO 62 UNK21 Go mavs!!!!

Comment

Quite frankly, maverick 1, I am not sure the people on this site have any sex. They are too busy posting all these hopeful messages about the future of sdsu and all the final fours that they will be in in just a few short years. Leave the fornication to them "furiners" (SIC) - the guys who constantly post on this site don't think about things like that but rather jackrabbit sports 24-7 365 days a year except during a leap year.
        By the way last night at the UNO game I went to the visitor's side of the stadium and was greeted with a real bathroom with real plumbing. Has your program "ramped up" your pathetic bathroom situation at Couglin Memorial Dump?

Comment

I don't know who is a bigger jerk - maverick 1 or big jake or whatever that fool is calling himself these days.
          As usual big jakes is wrong - I am a 64 sdsu grad and I have 9 (count em) 9 children. No step, no half but all mine ranging from 22-38. Nine is truly fine!! EAt your heart out Big Jakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
            By the way last night at the UNO  game I went to the visitor's side of the stadium and was greeted with a real bathroom with real plumbing.  Has your program "ramped up" your pathetic bathroom situation at Couglin Memorial Dump?  
            You would think a uno fan would recognize a dump. Other than bathrooms for visiting fans (which I guess is pretty important when you're as full of it as these uno idiots), Caniglia can't offer up a single advantage over Coughlin Alumni as a place to watch a football game.

By the way, I'm guessing you were wandering over to the visitor side to join your fellow classy uno fans to swear and spit at the UNK players as they came off the field. That's just assuming you treat all visiting teams with the same class your fans treated the Jacks football team last year.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Other advantages of Caniglia over Coughlin Memorial Dump
              1. We have a great press box
              2. We have brand new turf
              3. We have a real concrete slab in front of the visitor's stands so you don't have to walk thru mud to get to your seat on a wet day.
              4. MOst of all we respect our opponents fans enough to give them a real bathroom.
              When the BSC comes to take a tour of your campus just show them Howard Wood Field and say you play there. AT least they have some real potties and new turf.
              I am sorry that a couple of our fans hurt your little player's feelings last year. You need to build a little mental toughness in those guys in order to compete in d1.
              I am surprised to hear that UNO fans harrassed your team - according to everyone on this site we just have apathetic fans who don't care.

Comment

Don't you get it?  We don't play in the same Division anymore.  Move on with your lives.  :  The USD fans have and they used to be a rival. It is sad really. :'(   

Go SDSU!  ;D

Comment

Here you go again bigjake. I start a topic that has nothing to do with SDSU or UNO and you twist it to knock Jackrabbit fans and SDSU facilities. You are a miserable human being.

Comment

Working...
                  X