BIG FAT JAKE - SAME STORY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG FAT JAKE - SAME STORY

I have been saying this for the last 6 months on the sdsu site and been shouted down continually. SDSU can not compete and doesn't have the resources to be successful. Ex-look at their fb stadium, look at their scholarship situation,etc.
    They have started their d1 experience exactly as I thought they would. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the big sky will choose unc and ndsu and bypass sdsu bc of their finances and overall ineptitude this year. SDSU will then be out there as an independent with nowhere to go and will try to come back to the ncc. Remember this is supposed to be a "try it on" year for them so it could happen. I think the powers to be at sdsu won't let that happen bc of ego but it is a possibility - slim but still possible. Signed, UPDM002 aka - big jake on sdsu board

Above are BIG FAT JAKE'S comments from the UND Board. Continues to bash SDSU - at least get your facts right. He thinks UNC is better qualified for a conference because of their finances and football stadium. Check the facts - which school UNC or SDSU has a larger athletic budget, which school has better attendance for athletic events, or which school has a better football stadium (did you see UNC's poor excuse for a football field on FOX Sports). BIG FAT JAKE - it is ok to have your opinions but stop spreading lies.

Re: BIG FAT JAKE - SAME STORY

He is also wrong about this being a "try it on" year. Last year was our exploratory year. Jake has never let the facts get in the way of his arguments.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Re: BIG FAT JAKE - SAME STORY

Originally posted by jack100
      BIG FAT JAKE - it is ok to have your opinions but stop spreading lies.

Hey if Fat Jake's mouth is moving, he's either eating or lying. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
      X