Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMMENTS FROM DII/DIII/NAIA FANS

Today we are officially D-I!

Smack from anyone that is not D-I should be placed in a thread that is appropriate to the content matter. You all know who you are.

Please do not bother us with your jealous bantering about things from the past. We are looking to the future, which is bright! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: COMMENTS FROM DII/DIII/NAIA FANS

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
    Today we are officially D-I!

Smack from anyone that is not D-I should be placed in a thread that is appropriate to the content matter. You all know who you are.  

Please do not bother us with your jealous bantering about things from the past. We are looking to the future, which is bright! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
    Amen! ;D

Comment

haha the Jackrabbits suck

Comment

just giving you a little D-I smack

Comment

I see bigjake has "blessed" us with another rambling.  :  I guess I should remind him that we have a "special place" for all D-II, D-III and NAIA fans to post.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Eagle
            just giving you a little D-I smack  

Y'all have to forgive BILLY_BOB_THE_EAGLE, he can't read so pretty good. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

JBNJBQ... you're one to talk pal.

most words involve VOWELS

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle
                JBNJBQ... you're one to talk pal.

most words involve VOWELS  
                GAS_OUT_HERNEA_GLE?:

Vowels are for the eagles when SDSU comes to your fair city this fall:

o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! (SDSU BREAKS ONE FOR 6)

eeeee! eeeee! eeeee! (SOUND MADE WHEN RB IS COMING AT YOUR SAFETY)

uuu! uuu! uuu! uuu! (SOUND GSU PLAYERS MAKE WHEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD MAKE THE TACKLE)

iyiyiyiyiyiyi! (SOUND GSU COACH MAKES AFTER GETTING WHIPPED ON YOU OWN HOME FIELD BY SDSU).

aaaaaa! aaaaa! aaaaa! (SOUND MADE BY FANS WHEN FINAL GUN GOES OFF AND YOU HAVE LOST)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

GAS_OUT_HERNEA_GLE?:

Vowels are for the eagles when SDSU comes to your fair city this fall:

o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! (SDSU BREAKS ONE FOR 6)

eeeee! eeeee! eeeee! (SOUND MADE WHEN RB IS COMING AT YOUR SAFETY)

uuu! uuu! uuu! uuu! (SOUND GSU PLAYERS MAKE WHEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD MAKE THE TACKLE)

iyiyiyiyiyiyi! (SOUND GSU COACH MAKES AFTER GETTING WHIPPED ON YOU OWN HOME FIELD BY SDSU).

aaaaaa! aaaaa! aaaaa! (SOUND MADE BY FANS WHEN FINAL GUN GOES OFF AND YOU HAVE LOST)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                  Most morons like yourself say gas_out_her_neagle and then say "whutsa neagle... hu hu hu"

o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! (SDSU BREAKS ONE FOR 6 then the runner gets cracked the ball pops loose and GSU picks it up for a runback TD)

eeeee! eeeee! eeeee! (SOUND MADE WHEN RB IS COMING AT YOUR SAFETY... then the safety, who's seen this play before, slams his butt to the ground on a gain of one)

uuu! uuu! uuu! uuu! (SOUND GSU PLAYERS MAKE WHEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD MAKE THE TACKLE for the split second right before the SDSU boy with the ball gets pounded for a loss)

iyiyiyiyiyiyi! (SOUND GSU COACH MAKES AFTER realizing that SDSU ain't bringin' nothin' new that this rush D hasn't seen before and send in the second string).

aaaaaa! aaaaa! aaaaa! (SOUND MADE BY SDSU FANS WHEN the GA state patrol pulls their butts over on the way home for DUI)

We're a rush team. The best rush team I-AA has ever seen since we started playing football 22 years ago. Your ground game ain't gonna gain siht.

Comment

Your ground game ain't gonna gain siht.

Wouldn't be the first time  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Eagle
                      haha the Jackrabbits suck  

Billy_Bob_The_Beagle:

Did you stay up all night planning that attack!

God help us!

There is no tomorrow!

Billy_Bob_the_Beagle is on us like Ugly on TALON (ALL CAPS). ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Most morons like yourself say gas_out_her_neagle and then say "whutsa neagle... hu hu hu"

o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! o-o! (SDSU BREAKS ONE FOR 6 then the runner gets cracked the ball pops loose and GSU picks it up for a runback TD)

eeeee! eeeee! eeeee! (SOUND MADE WHEN RB IS COMING AT YOUR SAFETY... then the safety, who's seen this play before, slams his butt to the ground on a gain of one)

uuu! uuu! uuu! uuu! (SOUND GSU PLAYERS MAKE WHEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD MAKE THE TACKLE for the split second right before the SDSU boy with the ball gets pounded for a loss)

iyiyiyiyiyiyi! (SOUND GSU COACH MAKES AFTER realizing that SDSU ain't bringin' nothin' new that this rush D hasn't seen before and send in the second string).

aaaaaa! aaaaa! aaaaa! (SOUND MADE BY SDSU FANS WHEN the GA state patrol pulls their butts over on the way home for DUI)

We're a rush team.  The best rush team I-AA has ever seen since we started playing football 22 years ago.  Your ground game ain't gonna gain siht.
                        Mr Hernia:

You are not very original, are you? Why don't you come up with something of your own?

You are also not very bright. Let me get this straight! Because you have a great ground game our offense is not going to gain siht?What is siht? Is that some code? Our offense will not be in against your offense! Do you actually know how the game is played? It takes defense to win. Hows your defense? I heard you have a couple of holes in it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy

Wouldn't be the first time  ;D
                          Hey BI-SON-GUY:

Glad to see you back! Did you settle on a name for your new Mascot? My personal favorite is the "Ham Hocks". You can do a lot with Ham Hocks when you think up fight songs. A lot of words rhyme with "Ham" and "Hocks". You can call your home coming queen "Miss Porker". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.download2me.com/pictures/piggy%20paint.htm

Everyone will love her! Your fans could wear hog snouts like the Washington Red Skins. I heard they are thinking of changing their mascot as well. You could do it first! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBBQ,

I see you're still flattering me with your copy-cat smack. Maybe coach Stig will actually try to establish a running game this year :
                            SDSU NDSU

RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 23-11 42-132

One...Two...Three times we beat them Bison in the last twenty-eight years!

Comment

All D-I smackers need to move it over to a different thread. I don't want to fill up Mavericks and Big Jake's domain.

Comment

Working...
                              X