Coyote Smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Smack

Well, not really, but is it a sign of the NCC's new direction that USD's coach had a game against a D3 team marked as a "big game" before the season even began? Holy cow!

Re: Coyote Smack

Despite the new scoreboard and all these other things to make the Dakota Dome a real shrine for South Dakota and as Jackmd stated "A polished turd", the offical attendence was 4476 for the Morehead game.

Yep three big wins they did not have last year, but only Truman state was the only reasonable opponent among the the three. BTW, Pitt State took care of Truman 77 to 7 this weekend. Perhaps USD needs to line up PSU next year and then maybe they can hoot and holler about the South Dakota team.

Though new personnel seem to be making a difference, you have to look at the attendence and opponents played to date. I am not convinced that Nielsen and Meirkort can turn things around. Show me the money. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Sorry Tony
      Upon rereading your post, you were referring to the upcoming USD Wisconin-LaCrossee team that USD lost to last year. Hmmm losing last year makes this years game a big game. Oh well ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if we all just left the Coyotes behind and quit worrying about them? My goodness, we'll never play them again anyway. Who cares who they're playing or what they're doing now? We have other challenges ahead.

Comment

Working...
        X