Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A coyote goes to heaven

A coyote goes to Heaven:

Mr. Coyote, after living a full life, died. When he got to Heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded coyotes flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Coyote," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.

Coyote felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.

It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue and Yellow sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Jacks logo flag, and in every window, a Jackrabbit. The coyote looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. We score 50 points a game, kick the crap out of terrible teams, and even went 8-3 one year.
    God said "So what do you want to know, Coyote?"

"Well, why does a Jackrabbit get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Coyote, that's not a Jackrabbits house, it's mine." ;D

Re: A coyote goes to heaven

Great story! ;D I moved it over to smack because that is where it will end up, it is only a matter of time. Nice post from the Rabbit living among the yotes!

Go State! ;D

Comment

It's a lie. Coyotes can't go to heaven. It's a rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
        It's a lie.  Coyotes can't go to heaven.  It's a rule.
        This is true, thats why while attending USD I never allowed anyone to call me a Coyote. Has God ordered his hitch cover yet?
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X