Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Win

Rabbitts,

You probably thought I would avoid this site for weeks. Well you are wrong. I said that if you did something well in D1, I would be the first to congratulate you. I admit I was surprised by your win. I haven't followed Southern close enough to what type of team they have. But a road win in D1AA is to be commended. I would caution you that one win does not make a season and I don't think I need to remind you what happened in your first D1AA game. Consistency will be huge for you this season. Following your win this week with a good showing next week will also be a sign of how well you are doing. You should also blow the horn of D1AA Furman who almost beat Pittsburgh who the week before took my beloved Huskers to the wire.
    UNO did enough to win against USD. The new coach of the Yotes seems to have turned them around. They seemed to play with a different attitiude than in the past. The were ranked ahead of UNO so I guess that is considered a good win. In closing, enjoy your victory. I remind you that I will be there to remind you when you stub your toe again (52-0). If I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, I also have earned the right to run some smack when you fall down. Congrats again on your win and drink some of that moonshine or whatever you hillbillies use to celebrate.

Mavericks #1

Re: Good Win

I watched some of the uno V. usd game on SD public tv.  Looked like a couple of High School teams playing ;D.  I thought you guys said uno didn't have a pass rush?  Didn't they end up with 6 sacks?  If you want to come see some real football, come on up to Brookings on Oct 9.  

How's the crow tasting?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
      I watched some of the uno V. usd game on SD public tv.  Looked like a couple of High School teams playing ;D.  I thought you guys said uno didn't have a pass rush?  Didn't they end up with 6 sacks?  If you want to come see some real football, come on up to Brookings on Oct 9.  

How's the crow tasting?

There is a BIG difference in speed, size and quality of coaching and size of crowd from DI to DII. Everyone knows that! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I agree that it was a good win for sdsu. I have always believed though that sdsu will do fine in d1aa fb although I thought they would get beat by southern. But I have and will continue to maintain they will struggle like crazy in the d1 sports for a long long time. Good win though.
        By the way jbnjbq I have a couple of uno friends who come on this site often as visitors but are reluctant to register. Since you are really struggling to get to that 200 mark I will be glad to invite them in to add some more diversity to this site. Can I consider your comments a formal invitation for them to enter. Maybe we can collarborate and make it a joint site for uno and sdsu? What do you think?
        Oh one other thing jbnjbq - you need to treat me with more respect on this site. Remember you are just a punk freshman and I am a well respected sophomore. So remember that the next time you want to insult me.
        Your friend, Big Jake
        PS - UNO had a bunch of sacks yesterday but as usual we had to bring our linebackers to do it exposing our corners. USD's qb wasn't good enough to take advantage of it like IUP's and We Wash, qb's were. We just don't seem to get much of a rush with our def. front four.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
          I agree that it was a good win for sdsu.
          First intelligent thing you have ever said on this board! Keep it up! There may be hope for you yet. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have always believed though that sdsu will do fine in d1aa fb although I thought they would get beat by southern.

Is that the same as admitting you were wrong? Didn't you say you would do that if proven wrong? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I have and will continue to maintain they will struggle like crazy in the d1 sports for a long long time.
          Specifically, which sports and/or teams are you referring to? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good win though.

Right again! Twice in one post! Will miracles never cease? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How is the crow farm coming along? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everyone is welcome to join this board even your UNO friends (which I doubt you have two of). They will not be attacked by anyone as long as they are respectful of our team, coaches and fans.  Please refer to my post to bluedog. He is a class guy! Something you should aspire to. I still think you can do it. A nice Catholic boy like you should not be acting the way do here on this board!

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
          X