No announcement yet.

Who is the "REAL" South Dakota's Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the "REAL" South Dakota's Team?

Will the real South Dakota's Team Standup!(They did, Saturday night in a big way). ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Will the phoney South Dakota's Team get up?(Only time will tell, they are not playing Patricia Stevens Finishing School any longer)! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I thought it was really funny when the Argus Leader Pointed out that two of our 3 victories were over "D-II" schools. Glad to see they recognize that there is a big difference between the two divisions. I hope they remember that when hyping up one game over another in the future.

JBNJBQ

Re: Who is the "REAL" South Dakota's Tea

Just as there is no difference between the bottom and middle of I-A and the top of I-AA...

There is no real difference between the bottom and middle of I-AA and the top of D-II.

That has been the case for quite a while.

Comment

hey Hernia!

You are taking an abnormal interest in the Jackrabbits aren't you? There must be a little fear in your bellyafter our win over Southern last Saturday? The same thing will happen to your team on your home field!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
        The same thing will happen to your team on your home field!
        You'd better bring your parka then... 'cause it'll be a cold day in hell.

By the way, I've saved this little nugget so we can revisit your remarks after your whuppin'. You'll need hot sauce to cover the taste of crow.

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

You'd better bring your parka then... 'cause it'll be a cold day in hell.

By the way, I've saved this little nugget so we can revisit your remarks after your whuppin'.  You'll need hot sauce to cover the taste of crow.  

Hey, gas out hernia glee club:

Actually I'm partial to eagles deep fat fried in olive oil with garlic cloves. Unfortunately you won't be able to join me for the feast, unless you borrow Billy Bob's teeth! But you are always welcome to come over and have a beer! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-259.php

I know how you like beer! Can you eat corn on the cob with those choppers? Too bad they don't match up!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I certainly hope you'll be making the trip down.

You'll definitely need your teeth in perfect working order for the tailgating feast Eagle fans put out there every weekend. You'll need to strengthen that liver up too.

Just remember, the hospitality we show in the parking lot doesn't carry over into the stands. Once you pass through the gates of Our House, you are the enemy and treated as such.

I'm not gonna bother with the smack picture war because it has nothing to do with the game. But, I will tell you that if you plan to even keep the game close on the 30th... you're gonna have to play a hsitload better then you have in the first half of this season. A defensive battle like you had with Cal-Poly ain't gonna do it. Even UGA couldn't hold us under 28 points. No I-AA has held us under 48 points. Your offense is gonna have to wake-up.

Comment

Working...
            X