Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Rabbits have lost your Da^ned Minds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Rabbits have lost your Da^ned Minds!

You guys are having a great season, but for the love of Jove don't think for a second you might beat Georgia Southern

These guys hung with Georgia, who is a top 5 DI team!

Putting points on the board or keeping their first stringers in for the entire game would be an accomplishment.

Re: You Rabbits have lost your Da^ned Minds!

As an impartial observer here I just gotta say if that is at all representative of NDSU thinking no wonder the Jacks won the marker this year.

Any given Saturday my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kmax

Exactly!!

Comment

Why are the buffalos running around on a number of message boards spouting off about a SDSU game in two weeks that has nothing to do with them? They are not playing Southern Georgia the Jacks are. What are they afraid of?

If we beat Southern Georgia or not that is in two weeks. I don't know if we will or not time will tell.

ONE question who did we beat in our last game ;D NUFF SAID

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Dakota
          Why are the buffalos running around on a number of message boards spouting off about a SDSU game in two weeks that has nothing to do with them? They are not playing Southern Georgia the Jacks are. What are they afraid of?

If we beat Southern Georgia or not that is in two weeks. I don't know if we will or not time will tell.

ONE question who did we beat in our last game  ;D NUFF SAID

I have been following their board for some time, now. I think I can speak with some certainty that they are deathly afraid that SDSU will wind up rated higher than NDSU this year.

Their goal has been to be in the top 25 by the end of the year. They believe that they should get double points for their past glory in DII, apparently.

They have put all their (scholarship) eggs in one basket (football) at the expense of every other sport. They are fearfull that they might have screwed up!

They have not learned that you have to respect each team. That you have to take one game at a time at this level or you will lose. You can not look past anyone.

Cal Poly 35

NDSU 14

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by kmax
            As an impartial observer here I just gotta say if that is at all representative of NDSU thinking no wonder the Jacks won the marker this year.

I knew I liked Montana State (just not this Saturday)!

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Bobcats! ;D

Comment

I knew I posted this on the Smack folder for a good reason.

You guys are the like the nerdy high school kid who finally felt up his girlfriend on Friday night and shows up for school on Monday thinking he own's the school!

Congrats on you season (again), but put things in perspective.

Comment

I think we have to approach GSU with caution. Granted our Jacks are playing better each weekend, but GSU seems to be blowing people out the window. I hope our coaches have plenty of time to study the films and develope a good game plan. Thats about all we can expect from our program. We need to save the bravado until we get the win. ;D

Comment

Working...
                X