Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David 28 Goliath 14 (History Repeats Itself)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David 28 Goliath 14 (History Repeats Itself)

David (SDSU)will smite the mighty Goliath (Buzzards)whose head has grown diproportionate to his body (making a great target).

He will strike a mighty blow with the jawbone of an ass (Big Jake) to the head of the arrogant uncircumcised Philistines (GSU)!

And peace will reign on the plains and in the valleys of God's country (South Dakota). And in the land of Goshun (Georgia) there will be weeping and gnashing of tooth (no explaination needed) the likes of which has remained unseen since the flood.

DAVID 28

Goliath 14

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: David 28 Goliath 14 (History Repeats Itself)

You know they make medication for those delusions you keep having. Looks like were going to have a pretty good crowd. sold out on homeside and most of visitors side is gone. If as many students make as did against app. well have 20000+. hope you can make it.

here's a little site I found to poke some fun at you, didn't turn out like I would like but you may can use it in your future posts.

http://www.platinumgrit.com/poke.html

As for the score GSU 53, street frisbees 10

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeo95_GSU
      You know they make medication for those delusions you keep having.  Looks like were going to have a pretty good crowd.  sold out on homeside and most of visitors side is gone.  If as many students make as did against app. well have 20000+.   hope you can make it.  

here's a little site I found to poke some fun at you, didn't turn out like I would like but you may can use it in your future posts.

http://www.platinumgrit.com/poke.html

As for the score GSU 53, street frisbees 10

History repeats itself again:

There were 20,000 plus fans when we beat Southern on their home field! A co-incidence? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Its the 4th with GSU up by 42

you still have time
        Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
        www.gsufans.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
          Its the 4th with GSU up by 42

you still have time
          I am proud of the way our team did not quit! They have always played as hard as they could every down of every quarter.

The radio guys said they were not taking cheap shots or fouling out of frustration, which says alot about their character!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
            The radio guys said they were not taking cheap shots or fouling out of frustration, which says alot about their character!

JBNJBQ

Oh, I beg to differ. Y'all started having personal foul penalties BEFORE THE HALF... yeah... classy.

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle

Oh, I beg to differ.  Y'all started having personal foul penalties BEFORE THE HALF... yeah... classy.
              You are really making friends and influencing people on this board! How much Billy Beer did you take? You are one of those angry drunks, aren't you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My condolences to your wife! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Didn't drink for this one...

...took my three year old little girl and five year old boy.

Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

Didn't drink for this one...

...took my three year old little girl and five year old boy.

Sorry to disappoint.
                  That's not disappointing! That's commendable! Good family man! Where was your wife? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

That's not disappointing! That's commendable! Good family man!  Where was your wife? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                    At the game with us. She's not feeling well... but she said she couldn't possibly miss the last home game of the year. She ended up leaving at the half with my boy... both seem to have some stomach bug that won't die. Me and the baby girl hung tough till the 3rd qtr... when it got ugly.

Comment

At the game with us.  She's not feeling well... but she said she couldn't possibly miss the last home game of the year.  She ended up leaving at the half with my boy... both seem to have some stomach bug that won't die.  Me and the baby girl hung tough till the 3rd qtr... when it got ugly.
                      I am sorry to hear that your wife was ill!

Did her family fight for the north too?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                      X