UNO 2 SDSU 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO 2 SDSU 0

First swimming and now soccer?? Are you rabbitt fans noticing a trend here. 7 out of the last 10 in football. 4 out of the last five in mens basketball.  Hell, if we had a equestrian team we would probably whack you in that. At the first part of the football year I would have admitted that you would beat us in football. After the last two weeks I am not so sure. Next week we are playing for a conference championship and you are playing Augustana ??? But I know, it is all about the D1 experience and it will get better down the road. Hasn't your football program been saying that the last 40 years. And at what point was getting almost 70 points scored against you fun? Do you think UNC is having fun going 1-7 this year? UNO beat Michigan State 5-2 in hockey last night in East Lansing. Now that is a D1 victory to be proud of while at the same time playing great games and competing for conference championships and national championships in other sports. You guys can have D1 and the humilation of tieing NAIA schools and losing to D2 schools all you want. In closing I will start up the cheer, Who's your Daddy (clap clap clap clap) Who's you Daddy (clap clap clap)

Re: UNO 2 SDSU 0

What do you have against SDSU Mav1? Why are you on here all the time running this terrible smack (Womens Swimming AND Womens Soccer?). Do you see any other D-II fans running smack over soccer or any other sports on this site? You always say that you just have an interest or something, but I never see you on NDSU's board smacking the volleyball team, or the mens basketball team there. Why?

Comment

I would bring that soccer coach in and ask him what is up with his program.  Getting shut out by a d2 team and tied by an naia team and really not competing well at all.  They have got a long way to go.
      By the way I have been on bisonville but your site is more fun bc of your certitude in your eventual success.  There is an arrogance about that attitude that the bison faithful don't seem to have to the extent you have it.
      By the way JBNJBQ - you were a little off in your fb prediction.
      BY THE WAY CONGRATULATIONS FOR SIGNING SAMANTHA HEINZMAN FROM MILLARD SOUTH HS FOR YOUR SB TEAM. I TAKE MY SON TO UNO SB GAMES AND WE ALSO GO TO SELECTED HS TOURNIES AND HAVE SEEN HER PLAY 3 OR 4 TIMES THE LAST 2 YEARS AND SHE IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER. I KNOW UNO WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE GOTTEN HER BUT WE CAN'T OFFER WHAT YOU CAN. CHALK ONE UP FOR SDSU - IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME A BIT IF SHE WAS A 4 YR STARTER.

Comment

I agree with big jake that NDSU fans have a realistic view on their D1 expectations. I like to remind the SDSU fans that maybe this might be the wrong choice to go D1. But they will battle you to the death and dig in their heels to tell you otherwise. So when they struggle I am there to remind them. If they weren't so bullheaded I would be alot less likely to rub their faces in it. I have applauded you on some of your victories (i.e. football)
        So to say that I am all negative is not true. By the way, I know most of these boarders are ignoring my posts in hopes that I will disappear. I am quite sure there is private messages going around asking that Big Jake and My posts be ignored. I can't speak for Big Jake but this will not detour me because I know that you are reading them and that is all that matters to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
          By the way JBNJBQ - you were a little off in your fb prediction.

BIGJAKE:

You know what, it probably won't be the last time that happens! I always believe that our teams will win! I don't care who the competition is! You will never hear me say what you said about UNO women's basketball team! That I guess is just one of the many differences between you and me! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
            I have applauded you on some of your victories (i.e. football)
            So to say that I am all negative is not true.
            ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am here to set the record straight on Mavericks!

He is not always negative!

But he is always an IDIOT!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JNBJBQ,

How original of you to call somebody an idiot. What's next??? Let me guess?? Some silly kiddie pictures that you spent countless hours googling for or writing sentences that spells something vertically thats really original like calling someone an idiot. You are so predictable its laughable. Here is a definition that you should think about.

Insanity- Doing the same things over and over again with similar and ineffective results.

If the shoe fits Cinderella wear it!!!!

P.S The combined scores of your first and last football games is 115-7. I would laugh my arse off if Augie beat South Dakota's only land grant university in football.

Comment

JNBJBQ,

How original of you to call somebody an idiot. ........You are so predictable its laughable...........I would laugh my arse off if Augie beat South Dakota's only land grant university in football.
                Mavericks:

I could have predicted that, IDIOT!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

First swimming and now soccer?? Are you rabbitt fans noticing a trend here. 7 out of the last 10 in football. 4 out of the last five in mens basketball.  Hell, if we had a equestrian team we would probably whack you in that. At the first part of the football year I would have admitted that you would beat us in football. After the last two weeks I am not so sure. Next week we are playing for a conference championship and you are playing Augustana ??? But I know, it is all about the D1 experience and it will get better down the road. Hasn't your football program been saying that the last 40 years. And at what point was getting almost 70 points scored against you fun? Do you think UNC is having fun going 1-7 this year? UNO beat Michigan State 5-2 in hockey last night in East Lansing. Now that is a D1 victory to be proud of while at the same time playing great games and competing for conference championships and national championships in other sports. You guys can have D1 and the humilation of tieing NAIA schools and losing to D2 schools all you want. In closing I will start up the cheer, Who's your Daddy (clap clap clap clap) Who's you Daddy (clap clap clap)
                  You're not really DI in anything and thats okay. As for our loss to UNO, damn!
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hey Mav,

I think the cardinal flaw in everyone's argument against SDSU making the decision to go D1 is that we never asked for your approval. You seem to gloss over that fact when posting your little reminders of our current failures. We love hearing them.

By the way, we are already enjoying our venture into D1 and we'll continue to enjoy it for generations. When SDSU makes the big dance and gets national exposure, we'll be sure to mention that we once lost to UNO and used that as a building block. That way you can get a little air time. In the meantime, have fun playing the Minnesota Duluth's and NAIA schools that the NCC seems destine to add to its ranks. Also, have fun always being a second banana to the U of Nebraska. It's working out well for you guys.

Thanks for putting us in our place. We'll get back to suffering our way through the rest of this year. I just wish we had as bright of future as the good ol Mavs.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                    X