Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Poll Shows MIKE_H Favors USD 2/3 of the time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Poll Shows MIKE_H Favors USD 2/3 of the time!!

A NEW POLL SHOWS MIKE_H FAVORS USD 2/3 OF THE TIME:

I have personally surveyed 100 members from this board.  The question asked was:

"Does MIKE_H favor USD"?

Here are the results:

1.  Over a cold water enema?

Yes 55% No 40% Undecided 5%

2.  Over a root canal?

Yes 45% No 43% Undecided 12%

3.  Over SDSU?

Yes 3% No 95% Undecided 2%

Margin of error = ZERO (This is my poll, You better believe it)! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: New Poll Shows MIKE_H Favors USD 2/3 of the ti

I just saw this. I think you have summed this up very nicely!

Comment

Cold water enemas are standard for any of my patients associated with USD. Even if their only complaint is a headache. I've found they kind of enjoy them. I imagine it reminds them of their days in Vermillion.

(I really just wanted my 1000 post to include the term "cold water enema&quot
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
        Cold water enemas are standard for any of my patients associated with USD.  Even if their only complaint is a headache.  
        jackmd:

It amazes me how much training you doctor types must go through! To the layman it would be difficult (if not impossible) to know which end of a coyote fan to insert the tube! The dakota dome must be a proctologists dream! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I realize this is all in good fun....and I'm a big fan of not taking anything too seriously.....but.....why should why we care about USD any more? Why should anything they do bother us?

Comment

Originally posted by luvthosejacks
            I realize this is all in good fun....and I'm a big fan of not taking anything too seriously.....but.....why should why we care about USD any more? Why should anything they do bother us?

I guess it's kind of like having your underwear twisted....

It's not really a high risk for a serious medical condition, just a minor irritation if you deal with it right away. Ignorring it won't cause it to go away. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
            X